this current squad (1 Viewer)

Evans020

Including loan players and manager WOULD NOT of been relegated last season.howdo you think this current side would fair in the championship right now

kg82

I would say if you put last season's first team managed by Thorn against this seasons team managed by Robins, this seasons would win. Although I don't think there's much in it ability-wise

Martin180

We do seem to have a lot more experience , quality and ability this year

Whether or not players like Sheff,Wood,Baker,McG and other would be good enough for the Championship again though is debatable

dadgad

We seem to be doing the simple things well.
I do not hear anymore: "round pegs in square holes" shit!
Everyone knows what their job is.

Yorkshire SB

Difficult to compare the two sides as one is playing with confidence under a very strong manager and one was playing with no confidence under a pressured manager. Ability wise I think last season's side would still win. Players like Norwood, Cranie, Keogh, Juke, Bigi..would be such a threat at this level

Grendel

Including loan players and manager WOULD NOT of been relegated last season.howdo you think this current side would fair in the championship right now

We'd have been relegated in all probability.

We would have stayed up with last seasons squad I'd robins was manager.

Grendel

We'll never know. He'd probably have resigned with all the SISU bullshit.

He would probably have negotiated better loan deals in January with Waggot and Fisher. Also his additional managerial ability would have prevented all the leads being surrendered. We would have gained a lot more points pre Christmas.

Brighton Sky Blue

He would probably have negotiated better loan deals in January with Waggot and Fisher. Also his additional managerial ability would have prevented all the leads being surrendered. We would have gained a lot more points pre Christmas.

30 points lost from in front last season. We would only need to have kept 10 to stay up-says everything about what a difference MR could've made.

Users who are viewing this thread