Thirsty Eddie's (1 Viewer)

tigersb

Did anyone else see the incident in Thirsty Eddie's yesterday
Looked like a bouncer punched a Cov fan then the police all rushed into the beer garden
Think they got there in the nick of time cos some of the chaps were none too happy
Bouncer was a prick by the way

christonabike

My mate rang me and said the bouncer got a hiding. He didn’t mention he gave a city fan a slap.

Bennosdancingfeet

If I was 8 foot and built like a brick shit house, there’s no way I’m going to be pissing off hordes of city fans who have been on it all day.

matesx

Did anyone else see the incident in Thirsty Eddie's yesterday
Looked like a bouncer punched a Cov fan then the police all rushed into the beer garden
Think they got there in the nick of time cos some of the chaps were none too happy
Bouncer was a prick by the way
They are all pricks

skyblue1991

The bouncer was a cock.

Was told I couldn't take my pint outside when I tried to walk past him. Went out the back as you can leave the pub from there, spoke to the Met police who were patrolling the pub and said no problems, enjoy. Took my pint all the way to Wembley.

wingy

Found the Welcome off the coach at GM over the top tbh
Twat wouldn't let me leave the coach with my four tinnies even though I was planning to leave the premises to drink it.
Then the body searching, what did they think, we were all going to stab or shoot each other. grrrr!!

Otis

Found the Welcome off the coach at GM over the top tbh
Twat wouldn't let me leave the coach with my four tinnies even though I was planning to leave the premises to drink it.
Then the body searching, what did they think, we were all going to stab or shoot each other. grrrr!!
Yeah, we parked up at the Green Man hotel and even though I had no intention at all of going to the pub and just wanted to wander off towards Wembley, they still seemingly wanted to search me.

Didn't get that at all. We had parked just inside the car park, so just 4 or 5 steps and you were on the street.

Thy can't just assume everyone is going to the pub.

Users who are viewing this thread