Thinking about a possible new chant. (1 Viewer)

Changeyourface

That "we love you" chant is one of the worst around. And as for Coventry being a family club, you're talking out your arse, never has been and never will be. I'd hate to be a "modern, family-friendly, doesn't offend anyone, fits sky sports perfect image of the modern game" style club
As for the Marlon King, which is kinda nicked off the old Dion Dublin is a wanker chant, chant:

Marlon King's a rapist he wears a rapist's hat
He went to play for Birmingham cause he's a fucking twat
He lied before a jury, he lied to Andy Thorn
and you ought to pray no girls around when Marlon gets the horn

Quality chant IMO.

That "we love you" chant is one of the worst around. And as for Coventry being a family club, you're talking out your arse, never has been and never will be. I'd hate to be a "modern, family-friendly, doesn't offend anyone, fits sky sports perfect image of the modern game" style club
As for the Marlon King, which is kinda nicked off the old Dion Dublin is a wanker chant, chant:

Marlon King's a rapist he wears a rapist's hat
He went to play for Birmingham cause he's a fucking twat
He lied before a jury, he lied to Andy Thorn
and you ought to pray no girls around when Marlon gets the horn

Quality chant IMO.

What?!

Dion Dublin is a top guy.

rob9872

He may well be, but he's also one of the best players we have ever had in my time watching City. He did it for money reasons only and I have no axe to grind with him now a sI look back on what he gave us with pride and I can't say that about many of our last 10 years

pusbccfc

To the tune of Que sera, sera

Ken Delieu....Delieu
Oh where can our transfers be?
Stop fecking up Coventry
Ken Delieu....Delieu

This ones good!:)

Users who are viewing this thread