Think We've Got Problems? (1 Viewer)

RFC

BBCSport: .@BlackpoolFC miserable pre-season continues as their friendly against Alfreton Town on Saturday has been postponed http://t.co/S6TXxcnfBq

Kingokings204

At least blackpool play at home and are a division higher. Rather be them tbf.

hill83

If you think they've got problems I feel bad for you son........

Hobo

I wonder if they could loan us a player or two?

Sterling Archer

It's the fact that Oyston the owner has banked all this money from Holloway's Blackpool Prem promotion and none of it is being invested back into the squad. He's literally running the club down. What is it? 8 players now?

They'll spiral down the leagues unless Oyston sells, which he will once this season is over and he gets no more parachute payments.

Awful character for other reasons as well, I'm sure you all know how to use google.

ajsccfc

I wouldn't swap places with Blackpool at all at the moment. The only advantage they have over us is that they don't have to travel far to witness their doom.

Grendel

It's the fact that Oyston the owner has banked all this money from Holloway's Blackpool Prem promotion and none of it is being invested back into the squad. He's literally running the club down. What is it? 8 players now?

They'll spiral down the leagues unless Oyston sells, which he will once this season is over and he gets no more parachute payments.

Awful character for other reasons as well, I'm sure you all know how to use google.

Spot on that. If those who think sisu trouser money they should look at Blackpool whose owner is literally taking the cash out and just keeping the club going until the well is dry.

How the wretched Oysten was ever allowed near a club begs belief.

He makes Seppella look like Joan Of Arc.

Otis

Spot on that. If those who think sisu trouser money they should look at Blackpool whose owner is literally taking the cash out and just keeping the club going until the well is dry.

Excellent. When's the stake burning?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I wish she was.

S

Sky Blue Raymond

Doncaster have 5 players apparently and not a real owner?

That's one team who'll finish below us and another one in crisis.

They are the same except he has stayed in blackpool and did get them into the prem. Sorry they are not the same, it has been downhill all the way with SISU. Reply to that with your bullshit Grendel.

Sterling Archer

I'm not here to debate SISU and get round that "untouched" subject again but honestly, read up about Blackpool. It's genuinely shocking. Feel really sorry for them.

Hobo

The whole state football is in is shocking in my opinion.

Grendel

They are the same except he has stayed in blackpool and did get them into the prem. Sorry they are not the same, it has been downhill all the way with SISU. Reply to that with your bullshit Grendel.

He got them into the premiership and then decided to retain the proceeds of the TV money himself. He continues to do so and when gone will almost certainly close the club down.

Oh and there is the small matter referred to by sterling archer of a prison sentence for rape.

Other than that I'm sure he's a lovely chap.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

He got them into the premiership and then decided to retain the proceeds of the TV money himself. He continues to do so and when gone will almost certainly close the club down.

Oh and there is the small matter referred to by sterling archer of a prison sentence for rape.

Other than that I'm sure he's a lovely chap.

Would have breezed the fit and proper then.

Grendel

Its Karl who runs the day to day management as chairman.

Is that because raping a 16 year old doesn't look good in the boardroom? Who owns the club and where has the money gone?

rupert_bear

He got them into the premiership and then decided to retain the proceeds of the TV money himself.
And do you think sisu and Sepalla would be any different, having over four years of Premiership and parachute money coming in it would be like manna from heaven for a hedge fund,

Grendel

Clearly an unfit owner ,probably hung out with Jimmy Saville.

Probably. He's a disgrace. Its been a bug bare of mine for years.

Grendel

And do you think sisu and Sepalla would be any different, having over four years of Premiership and parachute money coming in it would be like manna from heaven for a hedge fund,

You clearly haven't a clue how hedge funds operate. They would have sold the instant we got to the premier league. That's the way the investment portfolio was designed to work.

Oystens are a different kettle of fish. To them stuffing money into their pension fund was the way. Sisu were paying a higher wage bill than Blackpool when Blackpool got promoted and that continued to be the case.

I am pretty certain Carl baker now earns more than most of the Blackpool premier team did as individuals. I assume Carl comes round for Sunday lunch so why not ask him?

I started a thread about the oystens ages ago and most backed their stance. Hilarious.

It's desperate I agree to benchmark successful owners against Owen Oysten but sisu come out on top every time no contest.

Astute though did say Owen Oysten was a good owner.

Samo

You clearly haven't a clue how hedge funds operate. They would have sold the instant we got to the premier league. That's the way the investment portfolio was designed to work.

Oystens are a different kettle of fish. To them stuffing money into their pension fund was the way. Sisu were paying a higher wage bill than Blackpool when Blackpool got promoted and that continued to be the case.

I am pretty certain Carl baker now earns more than most of the Blackpool premier team did as individuals. I assume Carl comes round for Sunday lunch so why not ask him?

I started a thread about the oystens ages ago and most backed their stance. Hilarious.

It's desperate I agree to benchmark successful owners against Owen Oysten but sisu come out on top every time no contest.

He's a big fan of the Kray twins too.

rob9872

Blackpool id a shithole though

skybluetony176

If that's true then this hedge fund doesn't understand football. Look at Fulham's story from when Mohammed AlFayad took over to when he sold up. He didn't make a dime, just the opposite in fact. Every penny he leant the club was interest free too so they didn't carry the weight of debt that we have around our necks. Selling for a profit just ain't going to happen. In any league.

letsallsingtogether

And he paid for a statue of Michael Jackson :)

If that's true then this hedge fund doesn't understand football. Look at Fulham's story from when Mohammed AlFayad took over to when he sold up. He didn't make a dime, just the opposite in fact. Every penny he leant the club was interest free too so they didn't carry the weight of debt that we have around our necks. Selling for a profit just ain't going to happen. In any league.

Users who are viewing this thread