Think it's time now (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Its obvious all bridges are now burned. We will never play there again..

So what, fuck the place was never home.

But isnt now the time to Move the Jimmy statue, remove the supporters bricks, and (probably more difficult) remove the memorial garden.

Even if Jimmy and The bricks went into storage i feel everyone would back it.

Feel the memorial garden would be the toughie. Bless the souls remembered there who im sure would be disgusted at the state of things

Evo1883

Wasps tweet at 6:30 this evening... They almost got a giggle from me until I realised how pathetic it was IMG_20200725_212436.png

Seamus1

Don’t agree At the violence, but agree at the taking it lying down

Agree that we should be sensible. I was very much disgusted by a comment on twitter from somebody stating that he hopes the whole Wasps squad perished in a plane crash. We should not stoop to those levels.

chiefdave

Wasps tweet at 6:30 this evening... They almost got a giggle from me until I realised how pathetic it was View attachment 16060
Is that genuine? Absolutely pathetic from them if it is.

We've got a situation that is devastating for thousands of people in the city, not just us supporters, huge impact on local businesses, yet we have local councillors and Wasps taking the piss.

Evo1883

Is that genuine? Absolutely pathetic from them if it is.

We've got a situation that is devastating for thousands of people in the city, not just us supporters, huge impact on local businesses, yet we have local councillors and Wasps taking the piss.

It's real... They are insufferable cunts

Reactions: TTG

cc84cov

Problem is we don’t have enough numbers to do anything imagine this was Leeds or Forrest Man City etc can you imagine wasps

ccfcway

Problem is we don’t have enough numbers to do anything imagine this was Leeds or Forrest Man City etc can you imagine wasps

This. A couple of hundred at best would turn up. All well and good blaming wasps, council, the telegraph etc, we need to look closer to home. Surely there is a way we can mobilise more than a token amount of people ?

cc84cov

This. A couple of hundred at best would turn up. All well and good blaming wasps, council, the telegraph etc, we need to look closer to home. Surely there is a way we can mobilise more than a token amount of people ?
Monumental effort mate to get it into everyone’s head all over social etc won’t be easy but it’s do able

skyblue1991

What's the point in protesting?

We are never going to play at the Ricoh again unless something drastically changes in the next 12 months.

Until then, we are welcomed by Birmingham City and our new home with be at the University of Warwick stadium.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

cc84cov

What's the point in protesting?

We are never going to play at the Ricoh again unless something drastically changes in the next 12 months.

Until then, we are welcomed by Birmingham City and our new home with be at the University of Warwick stadium.

Pointless these threads bottom line is no1 is interested in even protesting rather just talk about it mate

skybluepm2

Agree that we should be sensible. I was very much disgusted by a comment on twitter from somebody stating that he hopes the whole Wasps squad perished in a plane crash. We should not stoop to those levels.

saw that too and shook my head. Looked like a young lad from his profile pic but that’s no excuse, we should never resort to comments such as that, even with their antagonising tweet this evening. Utter bastards

Reactions: TTG

oscillatewildly

That's dreadful. I'd much prefer a scenario whereby they safely crash land in a remote part of the Andes and end up eating each other.

skyblue1991

Pointless these threads bottom line is no1 is interested in even protesting rather just talk about it mate
If the protest was going to happen it should've happened in 2014 when Wasps moved to Coventry

chiefdave

Would be tricky to organise a protest with corona still going on. Makes us an easy target for criticism. But there does need to be a co-ordinated and sustained campaign against Wasps.

Saddlebrains

No one will do anything anyway. Wasps do tweets like that and do what they like because us fans roll over and take it.

A bit of twitter abuse oooo that's going to have them upset.

Its pathetic to be honest. We have a fanbase that can do something amazing like the season ticket fund every year. Yet just lie down and allow this shit to happen without as much as someone doing a shit at the main entrance to the Ricoh. Pathetic. Need to grow some balls as a fanbase.

( im not saying we all poo outside the main entrance, would be funny but a bit weird)

cc84cov

No one will do anything anyway. Wasps do tweets like that and do what they like because us fans roll over and take it.

Its pathetic to be honest. We have a fanbase that can do something amazing like the season ticket fund every year. Yet just lie down and allow this shit to happen without as much as someone doing a shit at the main entrance to the Ricoh. Pathetic. Need to grow some balls as a fanbase.

( im not saying we all poo outside the main entrance, would be funny but a bit weird)
Spot on this post 👏🏼

spwaverley4916

Dont forget to remove the Badge from the side of the Ricoh that faces the 444 - pisses me off every time i drive down there and see it knowing full well my City's Football team doesnt and wont play there!
i hate thoses egg chasing twats -especially watching the 'jeremies' walk past my house on matchdays - morons!

oscillatewildly

That's it - Organise a mass shit in.

Mcbean

Best thing is to share the hell out of it with an explanation of why it is so naive And crippling for the city - eventually if the whole of Coventry except a small number of wasps fans will realise that The tide of the council will turn as candidates to be elected will realise the importance and the fact that potentially some elected members are on the take !

Users who are viewing this thread