Think it is now analyse games week by week (1 Viewer)

Otis

Looking like we may well have to get something at Leshtur to keep tabs. Can see Forest getting something at Barnsley and Doncaster getting something maybe against Brighton. Though Ipswich are almost out of it, you would want them to beat Bristol surely. Either that or a draw. In view of our away form though I would say we have the toughest match of the lot.

Next Saturday we have;

Barnsley V Nottm Forest
Crystal Palace V Peterborough
Doncaster V Brighton
Ipswich V Bristol City
Leicester V Coventry
Millwall V Reading
Portsmouth V Middlesbrough

torchomatic

Woah! Sort that copy and paste out!

torchomatic

torchomatic

I can't see us getting anything next weekend, but I can't see many of the others picking up points really. Forest had a good result yesterday, teams usually come down to earth with a bump and Barnsley's home form ain't too bad so I think they'll win. I can see Brighton sneaking it too. Just hope that Palace, Ipswich and Reading do well.

I think Peterbrough are out of it...it's 3 from 6.

I agree with Otis that's it's going to have to be reassessed on a week-by-week basis.

I must admit that I didn't factor in Forest and Millwall winning yesterday....and I don't think many others did either.

We do need something next week...I don't think we'll get anything though...making the Palace game another must win.

Otis

Barnsley V Nottm Forest - Forest win
Crystal Palace V Peterborough - Palace win
Doncaster V Brighton - Doncaster win
Ipswich V Bristol City - Draw
Leicester V Coventry - Leshtur win
Millwall V Reading - Reading win
Portsmouth V Middlesbrough - Draw

Don't think that is going to do us much good.

smileycov

Facebook User
If we can stay in touch, then the 2 home games on the bounce pompey and Donny could prove crucial!!

Lord_Nampil

Its all about points from now on! Leicester seem a strange side this season being brilliant one min then the next min being very average! They have a very strong side but havent got a fantastic home record ( its near enough the same as ours - one game), its a week by week now and we have to just look at our results not other teams!

I think the fact we play 5 of the bottom 6 is very key in this 4 of which are at home!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread