Things come in 3 (1 Viewer)

pipkin73

What a week, my dog gets attacked by a Pitbull but I managed to get her out of harm's way.
Get told my niece has cancer (was leaked to me as being abroad she did not want me to worry) the day after she now has the all clear 🥰 .
Next good news I need is Covi n the playoffs, on the anniversary of my Mrs passing away. come one Cov PUSB.

Otis

What a week, my dog gets attacked by a Pitbull but I managed to get her out of harm's way.
Get told my niece has cancer (was leaked to me as being abroad she did not want me to worry) the day after she now has the all clear 🥰 .
Next good news I need is Covi n the playoffs, on the anniversary of my Mrs passing away. come one Cov PUSB.
Hopefully she is watching over you, pipkin and willing the Sky Blues on to glory. 👍🤞😎

pipkin73

Hopefully she is watching over you, pipkin and willing the Sky Blues on to glory. 👍🤞😎
She is a Red but I used to make her watch all the Cov games, by the time she passed was more Cov than Liverpool.
We would go to watch a game in a bar and she would get more wound up than me if the ref went against us. She became a Sky Blue. People have asked to meet up tomorrow, I've arranged it for the Cov game so they have to support us lol.

fernandopartridge

Get told my niece has cancer (was leaked to me as being abroad she did not want me to worry) the day after she now has the all clear .
Chin up mate, who'd have thought after we watched that Hull game we'd be here today

pipkin73

Chin up mate, who'd have thought after we watched that Hull game we'd be here today
Thanks mate, i made this post "things come in 3" as a positive or at least i tried to.
1 dog attacked by a Pitbull but ok / positive 1
2 Told 2 days ago my Niece has cancer (leaked to me) after treatment (results 1 day ago, i knew nothing about any of this)) she gets the all clear / positive 2
3 the anniversary of the day my Mrs passed - we just need to qualify and i have my 3 positive things in 3 which could have been such a bad week.

Sorry if it came across as negative, i was trying to show that it could be a great week for us all, regardless of the crap some of us might be going through.

If your having problems at least this will put a smile on your face for a few mins (let's hope longer) if we get the result we deserve after all the crap the club and fans have been through this year.

PUSB

pipkin73

Always tough as we move through life with things like this going on. Hope you are managing and hope tomorrow blows us all away!
Cheer mate, but as i said (i think i must have worded it wrong) i was trying to make it a positive thread for people. Yes tomorrow will be a hard day but i am expecting the City to help me deal with it in a good way, as i said i converted her to a Sky Blue :)

pipkin73

To make it easy the way i wanted it to come across was
1 Pitbull could have killed my dog but she is ok
2 Niece could have had bad info but she is all clear
3 6 years to the day my Mrs passed. City win or draw we are in the play-offs and she would have celebrated as much if not more than me.
Get the result tomorrow and what could have been the worst week for me will be a (all things considered) great one.

Last edited:

Brylowes

To make it easy the way i wanted it to come across was
1 Pitbull could have killed my dog but she is ok
2 Niece could have had bad info but she is all clear
3 6 years to the day my Mrs passed. City win or draw we are in the play-offs and she would have celebrated as much if not more than me.
Get the result tomorrow and what could have been the worst week for me will be a (all things considered) great one.
I’m really not sure this is possible, but I think I want this even more now.
Will be thinking of you ✊👍

skyblu3sk

Cheer mate, but as i said (i think i must have worded it wrong) i was trying to make it a positive thread for people. Yes tomorrow will be a hard day but i am expecting the City to help me deal with it in a good way, as i said i converted her to a Sky Blue :)
I got the positive tone which is a great outlook! Either way take care of yourself on a tough day!

pipkin73

I got the positive tone which is a great outlook! Either way take care of yourself on a tough day!
Thanks so much mate, it won't be easy but I've arranged for her friends to come at 2:30 so I've hijacked us some more support. With people like you and blackmailed people (lmao) I'm sure we will get the result we need. Bull aside, thanks mate, it will be a hard day and your support helps.

Peter Billing Eyes

With what you have been through, you’re probably more capable of handling the disappointment of a sky blue loss than most.
A result today will hopefully in a small way, go some way to addressing the balance. PUSB. 👍🏻

pipkin73

With what you have been through, you’re probably more capable of handling the disappointment of a sky blue loss than most.
A result today will hopefully in a small way, go some way to addressing the balance. PUSB. 👍🏻
I just need a Sky Blue result today, part 3. This week could have been so bad, Thursday I might not have been able to save my dog,
Friday I could have lost it and all bad news about my niece but all turned out well so some one up there likes me at the mo so backing us to make it 3 great things on the trot.
I'm sure the city will help me out.if not the two most important ones came true so all will be good PUSB

Astute

I just need a Sky Blue result today, part 3. This week could have been so bad, Thursday I might not have been able to save my dog,
Friday I could have lost it and all bad news about my niece but all turned out well so some one up there likes me at the mo so backing us to make it 3 great things on the trot.
I'm sure the city will help me out.if not the two most important ones came true so all will be good PUSB
Start planning the playoffs. Will be more comfortable than most think. We've got the best chance out of the 5 sides and not the hardest game either. That's the Millwall game as both sides are still in contention.

Good chance 69 points is enough.

skyblu3sk

1) New Grandson
2) In the Play offs
3) ???
Jimmy Fallon Congrats GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

pipkin73

So pleased to hear that it has given you such solace on an otherwise difficult day .

🤗
By being such a good day/result i was able to ignore reality,
like i said earlier she was a red but i changed her to a Sky Blue
and she would have been so happy today, the way she was
going on at the end she was more City than me and i'm 100% City.
Now lets just do Luton and we are back, COME ON CITY PUSB.

Users who are viewing this thread