They're laughing at us already (1 Viewer)

robbiethemole

As I said on the match thread, we had lots of time on the ball on Saturday, cos Prem sides don't press as high and this will probably be the same, it's how we use the time that's crucial. We can get at these and give them a few surprises, I'm sure MR will have something different up his sleeve again and I bet he'll want to get one over on his old team.

Ashdown

Anything other than lavish praise on the oppos forum is an insult to some City fans. 😂
The more intelligent United fans will also know that whilst they should win easy, that on the day silly stuff can happen so best not to go mouthing off too early.

David O'Day

Goldbridge is hated by the players of the club he supports.

He's like Grendal with a youtube channel ;)

Last edited:

Grendel

Goldbridge is hated by the players of the club he supports.

He's like Grendal with a youtubbe channel ;)

Im not sure who Grendal is or a youtubbe channel is but as you were

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

No doubt there will be no space in the studio for anybody with a city connection unless it’s I love Man Utd Dublin

It will be the usual suspects, Keane ect.

You would have thought Mark Robins would have been on the panel yesterday, ex Man United, but no.

Danceswithhorses

I totally understand Man U's reaction to getting us in the semis because we're the lowest ranked team.
I was equally delighted when we drew Maidstone, although the gap in quality was much larger in that instance.
That said, i've had my fill of Man U club/fan arrogance over the many years i've been watching football, and love nothing more than ripping into Man U fans who have no connections whatsoever with Manchester (so the majority).

We've just beaten Wolves who are 9th in the Prem, and 99% of footy fans would say we were the better side and deserved the win.
Man U are only 6th, 6 points above Wolves and with a 0 goal difference, so clearly not that much better than Wolves, even after 28 games.
Come the semi, our players must respect our opponents, but not be overawed by their glamour/celebrity... just pretend they're Leicester and bite their legs off lol.

Ashdown

I totally understand Man U's reaction to getting us in the semis because we're the lowest ranked team.
I was equally delighted when we drew Maidstone, although the gap in quality was much larger in that instance.
That said, i've had my fill of Man U club/fan arrogance over the many years i've been watching football, and love nothing more than ripping into Man U fans who have no connections whatsoever with Manchester (so the majority).

We've just beaten Wolves who are 9th in the Prem, and 99% of footy fans would say we were the better side and deserved the win.
Man U are only 6th, 6 points above Wolves and with a 0 goal difference, so clearly not that much better than Wolves, even after 28 games.
Come the semi, our players must respect our opponents, but not be overawed by their glamour/celebrity... just pretend they're Leicester and bite their legs off lol.
Yes we were much the better side on the day but we have to remember it wasn’t even Wolves strongest line up.
We will need all the Gods on our side and some more when taking on another billionaire club. Our best hope is for complacency and a little luck.

Danceswithhorses

Yes we were much the better side on the day but we have to remember it wasn’t even Wolves strongest line up.
We will need all the Gods on our side and some more when taking on another billionaire club. Our best hope is for complacency and a little luck.
Oh i get that the odds are massively against us, but if you play them expecting to lose, then you will lose.

stupot07

I would normally give that a like and you are usually a pretty decent poster, stupot, but I still can't get over you saying our midfield would get overrun on Saturday.
Tbf I did give my rationale. I thought we were playing 352 when I saw the team, we've seen it multiple times when the wing backs get pinned back, we get left 2 in midfield, but Robins pulled one out the bag switching to a 433 in possession and 4411 out of possession. Tactical masterclass.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

messiahrobins

Anything other than lavish praise on the oppos forum is an insult to some City fans. 😂
The more intelligent United fans will also know that whilst they should win easy, that on the day silly stuff can happen so best not to go mouthing off too early.
Are Man Utd fans getting a bit triggered by the hostility of Cov fans? seems its getting a bit spicy on social media, which surprises me a bit given we are not in the same division.

messiahrobins

Man Utd fans seem to hate us for some reason.

Brighton Sky Blue

It wasn’t our strongest side either

Otis

Tbf I did give my rationale. I thought we were playing 352 when I saw the team, we've seen it multiple times when the wing backs get pinned back, we get left 2 in midfield, but Robins pulled one out the bag switching to a 433 in possession and 4411 out of possession. Tactical masterclass.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
He definitely pulled a blinder there didn't he. 👍

blunted

Well, the sky blue song has become relevant again name checking a club we are actually playing. Time to dust off that old favourite,
We hate Man U and we hate Man U, we are the Man U haters.
Despite any bollocks Grendel will come up with, it has just got harder without Palmer.

theferret

Yeah, weird how some people are triggered by it. Just ignore it. They may batter us, in which case just ignore them even more. We pull off an upset, fill yours boots and go back all guns blazing. So what if they are being disrespectful. Good, the more of that the better.

shmmeee

Well, the sky blue song has become relevant again name checking a club we are actually playing. Time to dust off that old favourite,
We hate Man U and we hate Man U, we are the Man U haters.
Despite any bollocks Grendel will come up with, it has just got harder without Palmer.

Grendel certainly got harder without Palmer.

Users who are viewing this thread