They take time to gel (1 Viewer)

jim20

I'm so glad this is the first season we haven't had someone bang on about the team need time to gel, it's the biggest cop out of all, and our young team have already gelled together its great not to hear that excuse

shmmeee

Well a large chunk of them have been playing together for years, but yeah team spirit is something Pressley seems to have got right.

ccfcway

the team spirit where they lost the 1st two games including getting knocked out of the cup, or the one where they have won 2 games ?

jim20

Fair enough they lost the first couple of games but they came back from that and beat Bristol, it shows a good strength in the team,

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Fair enough they lost the first couple of games but they came back from that and beat Bristol, it shows a good strength in the team,

And they had time to gel! :)

Grendel

covcity4life

the team spirit where they lost the 1st two games including getting knocked out of the cup, or the one where they have won 2 games ?

you clearly are not a cov fan

crawley-came back from 2 down
orient-equalised with 10 men
bristol - kept battling to win 5-4
carlsile-domination

team spirit in all 4 games

you are a deluded pathetic non fan

CCFC88

The manner of the defeat at Crawley showed a greater spirit than the win away at Carlisle,

going 2-0 down after 20 mins on the first day of the season away from home infront of an angry set of pitch invading fans, to pull themselves together and get back to 2-2 with chances to win the game showed real heart and togetherness.

ccfcmustang

I think Moussa is pivotal to our season, definitely a championship player in my eyes. We need a winger and a CB and you cant argue we have a play off FIRST 11. I dont think league 1 is too difficult to get out of compared to what we are used to (championship)

jim20

carlsile-domination

Theres no need to resort to name calling, we are all fans here, and have our own opinion. and we all want the team to play in Coventry, and them to do well and get back to the Championship.

Gint11

carlsile-domination

Dont forget there are fans out there that unless we win 5-0 every week 'ITS JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH - Not a clue!

Gint11

Dont forget there are fans out there that unless we win 5-0 every week 'ITS JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH - Not a clue!

Users who are viewing this thread