They can't stop themselves.. (2 Viewers)

Grendel

It was an observation of Grenduffy's debating skills today. Which have fallen well below the lowly expectation I normally have of him

Sorry to butt into your lovely little party -- from the statement issued today what is the revised rental figure in your expert opinion?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Fair enough, MMM. Must just be CJ who has the champagne on ice then.

I'm a pissed off as anyone things have come to this. I hate to use the I-told-you-so line, but this was an obvious outcome weeks ago; with some verbose posters on here stating they didn't care for the legality nor morality of events, just as long as 'the club' got the best deal. It was blindingly obvious it never would. Or would be never the priority of those purporting to negotiate in its behalf

Any way up; it's a sad day

Grendel

I'm a pissed off as anyone things have come to this. I hate to use the I-told-you-so line, but this was an obvious outcome weeks ago; with some verbose posters on here stating they didn't care for the legality nor morality of events, just as long as 'the club' got the best deal. It was blindingly obvious it never would. Or would be never the priority of those purporting to negotiate in its behalf

Any way up; it's a sad day

Only because people like you adopt the stance you have. Normal supporters like Hull's and Doncaster would have fought for the club. Still you may well be contributing to it's destruction. You must be proud. You can go and watch Northampton Saints....in Northampton.

GaryPendrysEyes

Grendel you must be really proud in blindly supporting any bullshit Sisu come out with, while they have dragged this club from shambles to shambles, got us relegated, lost half our support and revenue, and you proudly support their illegality and cowboy approach to business. You Grendel are a Sisu fan. Us CCFC fans care about the long term interests of the club and the City of Coventry.

Users who are viewing this thread