theres a game tonight - Orient Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Is anybody there Orr listening? How are we doing?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
stuart linell said he could count the fans on one hand in the stand !!!!
sixfinger.jpg

that really fucked up my eyes then!!

RoboCCFC90

stuart linell said he could count the fans on one hand in the stand !!!!
sixfinger.jpg

When did you see someone from Leicester to take that photo?

Steve.B50

I am on the hill again and it's very wet, the main stand does look ok to be honest for a change, I would estimate 1800 max, that's including 800 or so from London.

RoboCCFC90

Listening to the game we are doing well, it's been like the other games we have played Orient this season we seem more offensive but Orient seem like they can threaten.

mrtrench

Has the game been stopped? There hasn't been an update on BBC for about 10 mins

shmmeee

Listening to the game we are doing well, it's been like the other games we have played Orient this season we seem more offensive but Orient seem like they can threaten.

Sounds like every game we've played this season to be fair.

RoboCCFC90

How are they faking the attendances then anyone?

RoboCCFC90

guy that runs the FL that fucked us over this is the hand he used to sign our death warrant !! feckin incester fan !!

Yeah what a six fingered, webbed feet, incest twit!

Happy_Martian

Listening on CWR. Sounds like we've had more of the better chances, and had 2 corners to their none. Elsie and Callum missing good chances. But Orient have had a couple of breakaway attacks, getting in behind our defence. Think SP still needs to look at the back line (even use a loanie) as this is still the only real weakness in our relatively young team.

RoboCCFC90

Sounds like every game we've played this season to be fair.

We have had our chances though, we could have had ANOTHER penalty which wasn't given (on Callum Wilson) when Callum goes down he gets given a booking for simulation, but when he stays up on his feet it's blatant.

Sky Blues

Listening on CWR. Sounds like we've had more of the better chances, and had 2 corners to their none. Elsie and Callum missing good chances. But Orient have had a couple of breakaway attacks, getting in behind our defence. Think SP still needs to look at the back line (even use a loanie) as this is still the only real weakness in our relatively young team.

According to the stats on the BBC website, Orient have had three corners.

shmmeee

We have had our chances though, we could have had ANOTHER penalty which wasn't given (on Callum Wilson) when Callum goes down he gets given a booking for simulation, but when he stays up on his feet it's blatant.

He's a Cov City striker, never going to get protection. Him, Adebola and Huckerby should start a support group.

Happy_Martian

According to the stats on the BBC website, Orient have had three corners.

I'm on meds that make me tired, I may have dozed off ;)

RoboCCFC90

He's a Cov City striker, never going to get protection. Him, Adebola and Huckerby should start a support group.

Not just strikers according to Cyrus Christie after the Stevenage game.

SkyblueBazza

It was irrisistable to me.

In a more ideal world, if all results stayed as they are now, & we hadn't started on -10...we'd be sitting pretty in 4th with 24pts :-#

Happy_Martian

2nd half under way and Leon already has a shot on target, saved by Orient keeper.

Users who are viewing this thread