theres a game tonight - Orient Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Sky Blues

Orient team:
01 Jones
05 Cuthbert
02 Omozusi
04 Vincelot
06 Baudry
15 Clarke
11 Odubajo
08 James
14 Batt
10 Mooney
07 Cox

Subs
03 Sawyer
12 Larkins
19 Lasimant
20 Gorman
21 Bartley
22 Stockley
24 Sutherland

skybluejelly

Pretty embarrassing not opening the stand behind the goal ...., they should open that one and close the main stand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

tonyok

A Coventry win tonight. I just hope that our 'home' supporters realise that they are not helping the situation. Support the team at the away games and leave Sixfields to the SISU guests and their financial investors.

RoboCCFC90

The City fan on the radio is an a grade twat

Sky Blue Harry H

We matched them in the JPT tie, although it was a pretty poor game so probably isn't the best fixture to compare it against. That said, I don't see any reason why we can't get 3 points!

Clarke, Daniels and Wilson to get the goals. Hopefully Daniels and Phillips will get a start in place of Willis and Moussa

Daniels is awaiting a hernia op isn't he?

Sky Blue Harry H

This guy on the radio is pretty confusing. He's going the game, went to Wolves, doesn't think we're a good team, and we'll lose 5-0, but assures us he's a CCFC fan. Was he trying to use reverse psychology? :thinking about:

Agree - a bit odd (he didn't even sound as though it was tongue in cheek!) :thinking about:

skybluejelly

They are struggling to find enough kids to wave the flags ... I think they are going to have to get players to do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Astute

Not much about the hill tonight, that's a bit odd, I wonder why?
289c6rk.gif

Maybe you are having a normal day ;)

Sky Blue Harry H

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !

shmmeee

Get in, just turned on the radio and I've already missed a goal.

Now hang on for 89 minutes :D

VegetableSamosa

Someone said on here earlier they wanted Baker to score. I was going to bet on it but I got distracted and lost track of time. Needed that money =[

Users who are viewing this thread