There will have to be a re-think (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Ccfc54321 made the comment. It should never have been uttered on the football side of this forum as he knew what he meant from the get go. In a footy discussion could have just said expects regional lockdown at most and thats would have been.more than sufficient.

Just move this whole thread to off topic

I understand why hill83 is blocking posters and avoiding sub forums now though. I maybe should do same rather than reply.

Last edited:

robbiekeane

Ok Sherlock, keep your knickers on.
Fact remains... folk were skirting around the subject but chickening out on mentioning it directly.
And then posting quotes from others advocating open talk on the topic.
This is not the right place but I'd be happy to discuss this sensibly in a specific thread.
Apology accepted, it happens

Terry_dactyl

A vaccine takes 20 years to go through all the testing and still not guaranteed to work!! Fucked if I’m getting injected with a rushed though bullshit vaccine for a virus with a 99% survival rate!!!
Does it take 20 years?

Terry_dactyl

No, although I do get the concern that things aren't rushed, but merely speeded up.

Anyway, wtf is this all doing on here? I pop over here to get away from all the political shit about this, and this thread is littered with it.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Sorry, I Probably shouldn’t have continued but since lockdown a close mate of mine has been spewing conspiracy theories (Literally can’t shut him up) about masks, vaccines etc Kinda worrying. Become a bit of habit to question it. Anyway, I’m doing it again...
Soooo Football! Specifically Cov related football...I’m definitely buying a season ticket (for the first time) and am intrigued by this membership stuff. When are these things actually going on sale?

NorthernWisdom

Yeah, I know what you mean. Sorry, I Probably shouldn’t have continued but since lockdown a close mate of mine has been spewing conspiracy theories (Literally can’t shut him up) about masks, vaccines etc Kinda worrying. Become a bit of habit to question it. Anyway, I’m doing it again...
Soooo Football! Specifically Cov related football...I’m definitely buying a season ticket (for the first time) and am intrigued by this membership stuff. When are these things actually going on sale?
Tbf your post was the one I got to, not the guilty one(s).

I might actually have Saturdays off, but don't fancy going in the ground just atm if honest. The stars are aligning for a remote package...

Terry_dactyl

Tbf your post was the one I got to, not the guilty one(s).

I might actually have Saturdays off, but don't fancy going in the ground just atm if honest. The stars are aligning for a remote package...
They certainly are. Although the thought occurred to me the other day...my girlfriend already has her season ticket for Cardiff City. I’m envisaging a fight for the TV controls every Saturday at 3pm. I was so chuffed they didn’t go up!

Mucca Mad Boys

They certainly are. Although the thought occurred to me the other day...my girlfriend already has her season ticket for Cardiff City. I’m envisaging a fight for the TV controls every Saturday at 3pm. I was so chuffed they didn’t go up!

The two screen setup with a TV and laptop will be your friend here.

Last day of the Prem season my mates and I had 4 games at once - and yes, it was fun, but also chaotic to watch.

Terry_dactyl

The two screen setup with a TV and laptop will be your friend here.

Last day of the Prem season my mates and I had 4 games at once - and yes, it was fun, but also chaotic to watch.
Sounds like a plan. It’s her laptop so I guess she’ll want to use that...
I’ll be disappointed if I’m not able to go to see cardiff vs Coventry. I’ve been waiting for this fixture for ages.

Mucca Mad Boys

Sounds like a plan. It’s her laptop so I guess she’ll want to use that...
I’ll be disappointed if I’m not able to go to see cardiff vs Coventry. I’ve been waiting for this fixture for ages.

With Champions League football coming up, I can see myself doing the multi screen bonanza again!

Few beers and snacks with mates round and it’s a great setup.

Sky Blue Harry H

Matching CCFC tattoos?

Users who are viewing this thread