The wrong players (1 Viewer)

Otis

Originally Posted by Otis<br />
I think Fleck is probably the one luxury player we should keep in the team at the moment.<br />
<br />
Think we can only afford one at any one time. We have a fair few luxury players here (Baker, Barton, Moussa, McShuff). Too many of them played together in the same team at the same time though.
<br />
Having Sheff and Barton in the team is more a burden than a luxury
:D

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

stupot07

I think Fleck is probably the one luxury player we should keep in the team at the moment.

Think we can only afford one at any one time. We have a fair few luxury players here (Baker, Barton, Moussa, McShuff). Too many of them played together in the same team at the same time though.

To be honest I'm not particularly impressed with Fleck either.

Otis

To be honest I'm not particularly impressed with Fleck either.

Me neither, but he can make a telling pass and his corner delivery is usually very good. Just think he can offer more than Baker, Moussa and Macca.

stupot07

Me neither, but he can make a telling pass and his corner delivery is usually very good. Just think he can offer more than Baker, Moussa and Macca.

Yeah i agree but It's still very depressing when you have to include a player just because he can take a corner....

Grendel

Yeah i agree but It's still very depressing when you have to include a player just because he can take a corner....

He shows some talent but is very slow and never will last a whole game.

Scottish football must be pedestrian. Deegan and osbourne doing well and Jennings having such an apparant reputation.

How poor is that league!

stupot07

He shows some talent but is very slow and never will last a whole game.

Scottish football must be pedestrian. Deegan and osbourne doing well and Jennings having such an apparant reputation.

How poor is that league!

Very poor....I had a big debate in pre season where someone was adamant it was mid/lower PL - upper/mid championship standard....

Yeah he's got a good technique but he's got zero pace and can't go past a man and offers little in open play....very little dynamism ala Hoolahan, Lallana, Boyd, snodgrass, etc attacking midfielders that have been part of league one promotion sides

Users who are viewing this thread