The walking dead starts again tonight (2 Viewers)

Tommo1993

Watching it now. This is adding absolutely nothing to the show.

Or her potential path if she didn’t help Andrea. Still pretty pointless.

Last edited:

Otis

Watching it now. This is adding absolutely nothing to the show.

Or her potential path if she didn’t help Andrea. Still pretty pointless.
They do like to give a character a big send off.

The Carl one was particularly vomit-inducing.

Tommo1993

They do like to give a character a big send off.

The Carl one was particularly vomit-inducing.

Think we’re all longing for Rick to come back. But I was more hoping he’d wander back in, and tell Michonne he’d just nipped down to Tesco for bread and milk. And then she’d give him a clout.

ajsccfc

They've confirmed that they hadn't quite finished filming the series so it'll stop on the penultimate episode instead and they'll get the last one out whenever

Otis

They've confirmed that they hadn't quite finished filming the series so it'll stop on the penultimate episode instead and they'll get the last one out whenever
If it's another swing of Lucille and a muffled scream, the internet will go into meltdown for the rest of the year.

Otis

It was the predictable stuff all over again.

Did any of us for a single minute believe that Carol would die? That Negan had nothing else in mind other than killing the two Whisperers?

The tension isn't there, because there are so few surprises anymore. It's all very predictable.

ajsccfc

I did enjoy it despite everything being signposted just because it was back on the main story arc, I wonder how their unintentional end to the series a week early will go though with next week's episode.

I saw that the Fear series had a neat easter egg, they showed either posters or album covers that hinted at Beta's identity a few episodes back

Otis

I did enjoy it despite everything being signposted just because it was back on the main story arc, I wonder how their unintentional end to the series a week early will go though with next week's episode.

I saw that the Fear series had a neat easter egg, they showed either posters or album covers that hinted at Beta's identity a few episodes back
We are going to be one episode short aren't we. So the penultimate episode next week, will be the last one for a number of months.

ajsccfc

Yeah, I wonder if it'll be the planned episode or they'll have been editing it, although with it nearing the end it'd probably have some kind of suspenseful ending anyway

ajsccfc

Season 11 will be 24 episodes long but will be the end of the show, then there's a Carol and Daryl spinoff to start the year after

chiefdave

Season 11 will be 24 episodes long but will be the end of the show, then there's a Carol and Daryl spinoff to start the year after
For me they're run about 5 seasons too long. If they'd have wrapped it up after 5 or 6 seasons it would have been an all time classic but they've dragged it out as long as possible. And with a spin off clearly intend to drag it out even longer.

ajsccfc

There's that other spinoff either just started or imminently joining Fear The Walking Dead AND the upcoming Rick films too, a franchise being about things that just won't die has never been more fitting

Skybluemichael

Well there’s no much of the comicbooks story left, finish the whisper war, find the commonwealth, and the time jump, but I agree the tv show has dragged on a bit

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Think I got to about season 8 in the end, and by that point I was having to force myself to watch it.

It was so good as well, I cannot believe how much they fucked it up. I think deliberately slashing the budgets and keeping it in Georgia didn't do them any favours either.

ajsccfc

I think season 10 has been better than the last few but there was a definitely a formula of peace, new threat, kill threat, repeat so hopefully them building to a definitive end will help.

Nick

Administrator
I think I got to about 7, it just became repetitive and stupid. Did it get any better?

Oh and for any dads ;)

Otis

One of the new spin-offs now on Amazon. The Walking Dead: World Beyond. First episode available now.

Fair to middling.

Last edited:

Kieranp96

Enjoys season 10, probably the best season for a while, hopefully they end the walking dead with a banger final season.

Tommo1993

Well Eugene clearly has the horn for some bird on’t other end of radio. Then they’re surrounded by storm troopers!

Otis

I have really disliked this latest series.

It needs to be put out of its misery.

Last edited:

chiefdave

Ahead of the final season all 10 seasons so far will be on Disney Plus from July 2nd. If you've been watching on Fox you're screwed, the Chanel is closing and all their shows moving to Disney Plus. Season 11 will be starting August 23rd.

Kieranp96

Ahead of the final season all 10 seasons so far will be on Disney Plus from July 2nd. If you've been watching on Fox you're screwed, the Chanel is closing and all their shows moving to Disney Plus. Season 11 will be starting August 23rd.
So shit, but also good 😂, means I got my Netflix prime and Disney + all on the TV rather than having to piss around and loading sky go up on my pc

Otis

What???? 😡

That's so annoying. I have zero interest in getting Disney Plus. Have been watching TWD from the very start. It's definitely been on the wane now for a few seasons, but I was determined to stick with it until the end.

Not going to fork out though for yet another platform, to watch a programme I am not THAT desperate to see.

Already pay out for Amazon and Netflix and NOWTV. Certainly won't be paying for another platform on top of those.

Skyblueweeman

What???? 😡

That's so annoying. I have zero interest in getting Disney Plus. Have been watching TWD from the very start. It's definitely been on the wane now for a few seasons, but I was determined to stick with it until the end.

Not going to fork out though for yet another platform, to watch a programme I am not THAT desperate to see.

Already pay out for Amazon and Netflix and NOWTV. Certainly won't be paying for another platform on top of those.

It is a bit of a joke now isn't, having to pay for multiple platforms to watch multiple things you used to watch for free/on one platform.

Fuck em.

Great_Expectations

Enjoyed the last series more than the previous few, I think it’d gradually been improving albeit it will never reach the same heights as the early years.

I also wasn’t a particularly big fan of the last few episodes of this series, I get they were restricted with covid etc, but they felt quite filler like for me.

Attempted to start The Walking Dead: World Beyond on Prime. I was determined to give it a go, but I’ve had to give up 3 episodes in, way too cheesy with not depth or intriguing storylines or characters.

Users who are viewing this thread