the view from the hill (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Whats the view form the hill like

images
Not bad, but I left my bloody flask at home ;)

Tommystours

First time on Saturday and pleasantly surprised.top corner by the fair,1st half saw approx 2 thirds of the pitch.Looking towards the away end. Trouble was Murphy was in the other goal and most of the play was in our half.so did not see much of the play or MK goal.
Second half some went to the pub , some for coffee. Then we stood on the path at the corner behind the main stand ( hence why the the sixfields 700/800 in that stand think everyone has gone home) if you stand still you can see approx 40% of the pitch ,saw the city goal and Bakers saved penalty . If you have the energy ( and are mad enough) to run up and down the path you can see about 60%. I stood still and didn't see MK second goal. There was virtually no atmosphere from the city fans in the ground until the second half ,but there are just not enough fans behind the goal from what we could see to keep a sustainable atmosphere.or they just want to see/ watch the game . Unlike when we go away most want to ramp it up and try to get a good chant going.
I will be there for the Wolves game to see what happens and meet up with old friends

skybluejelly

When I went it was rubbish... All I could see was macdonalds and cineworld... Then I realised I was facing the wrong way

Users who are viewing this thread