The US Open (1 Viewer)

CovScott88

Anyone else going to be watching the US Open this week? You can't beat Major Championship week!
Who is your money on? I had £5 each way on Luke Donald, Matt Kuchar and Steve Stricker as my favourites and then £2 each way on Adam Scott, Davis Love III, Kevin Streelman and Jason Dufner as my outsiders.

Looking forward to finishing work and going home to relax and watch it!

Jimthor

Wish i'd put a few quid on Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke, looking a bit pointless now tho, wouldn't get much for my money!

CovScott88

Yeah I just see you put that on Twitter mate. I'd never bet against him, he's in such good form that every tournament he plays in, you're expecting him to be right up there challenging.

Jimthor

I've gone for it now anyway ha. £5 EW on Donald is my main one, also put littler bets on Westwood, Garcia and Jacobson.

Bertola

First major that I've not had a bet on for a while. Gonna wait till tomorrow night after the cut before having a bet.

CovScott88

I always have my usual £50 major bets. Usually do pretty decent actually, hopefully that will continue this week.
Should be exciting, regardless of who is up there. Congressional is a TOUGH golf course!!

smileycov

Facebook User
i have gone e/w on mickelson and G Mac, don't think Luke has the length to trouble Congressional. he will find it tough going. IMO

CovScott88

i have gone e/w on mickelson and G Mac, don't think Luke has the length to trouble Congressional. he will find it tough going. IMO

You say that, but Luke pissed the World Matchplay @ Tuscon a few months ago and that golf course is long. The boffins calculated that even if it was a strokeplay event, he still would have won comfortably. I do see your point though. I just think that he's the type of player that you never rule out.
He is World Number 1 after all.

smileycov

Facebook User
You say that, but Luke pissed the World Matchplay @ Tuscon a few months ago and that golf course is long. The boffins calculated that even if it was a strokeplay event, he still would have won comfortably. I do see your point though. I just think that he's the type of player that you never rule out.
He is World Number 1 after all.

Shame for luke eh! westwood struggled a bit too. However the lead at present is only 3- so plenty more shots to go. Phil bogeyed the first as well ha-ha :facepalm:

Covstu

Rory was superb today particularly that shot on the 8th!!! I had a fiver on Striker and Westwood, i do love throwing money away!!!

Users who are viewing this thread