the two french centre halfs (1 Viewer)

shy_tall_knight

WTF is going on. Brought early in pre -season then immediately overlooked for a young loanee who has been poor by all accounts in both games. AT has stated that they need time to adjust to the English game, if that is the case AT has fooked up. We can't afford to have such a shortage in a key position, AT the super scout has struck again. Brown should be dropped for Tues but AT doesn't trust 2 of his new additions !!!

Ashdown

I predict that both the French blokes will feature a lot this season, neither could have been worse than Brown, Woods will never last a full season and Cameron is still injured.

Greggs

we need more players that openly 'pray' before the game......

DD_Daphne

I was going to post the same PVA. I went to Dagenham and Brown and Wood were immense. Yes, he was a bit shakey yesterday but jeez give the guy a chance!

SkyBlueScottie

People, especially the opening poster, please have a little think before you sit at the keyboard, your posts are representative of you.

Paxman II

Malaga is a better player. In the end think it will boil down to Wood and Cameron (when fit) but who knows.

Nonleagueherewecome

Why's no-one talking about, Willis??!

skyblue1523

2 games in no defeats stop worrying and let the team gel,this is going to be a long hard season.On paper we are one of the strongest teams in the league,lets have our strongest team out before we start slating the players and manger.

kg82

Yeah, because no players are ever bought and then play on the bench for a few games :facepalm:

Nonleagueherewecome

Are the French blokes learning English before playing?

Thorn said at the forum that they can both speak English, but someone claimed on here last week that Malaga can't. I can't see us shelling out for a translator, so I reckon they both can!

Grendel

Thorn said at the forum that they can both speak English, but someone claimed on here last week that Malaga can't. I can't see us shelling out for a translator, so I reckon they both can!

I'm sure if interviewed they will be more coherent than some managers we employ these days.

Nunskyblue

From what I've seen and read Malaga will / should be in there before long. As stated on another forum take away the man u contract and Brown, at this stage in his career is a League one player at best which before you shout is where we are I acknowledge that but the man u thing is misleading, remember wood and that striker we had years back?! Thorne must've given some kind of assurance to Fergue he'd play him, I just hope it doesn't compromise us in the long run.

Nonleagueherewecome

From what I've seen and read Malaga will / should be in there before long. As stated on another forum take away the man u contract and Brown, at this stage in his career is a League one player at best which before you shout is where we are I acknowledge that but the man u thing is misleading, remember wood and that striker we had years back?! Thorne must've given some kind of assurance to Fergue he'd play him, I just hope it doesn't compromise us in the long run.

Neil Wood and Eddie Johnson.. I wonder if Brown has heard of them?

Nonleagueherewecome

shy_tall_knight

People, especially the opening poster, please have a little think before you sit at the keyboard, your posts are representative of you.
Its a fans forum not an election campaign.

Brown is an inexperienced footballer from a famous club and has a famous brother and as jumped ahead of malaga and the Edge. Now he may have been mom at D&R ~(favourites to be relegated from Div2) but yesterday had a shocker, as Neil Wood & Lee Sawyer have shown when playing for us, big club and england caps is no evidence of ability. Based on that performance he should be dropped but if either of Malaga or Edge are not considered ready having arrived in July what does that say about AT's management. O

Nonleagueherewecome

I think Barnet are worse than The Daggers ;)

Ooh, maybe Burton too!

Nonleagueherewecome

kg82

Its a fans forum not an election campaign.

Brown is an inexperienced footballer from a famous club and has a famous brother and as jumped ahead of malaga and the Edge. Now he may have been mom at D&R ~(favourites to be relegated from Div2) but yesterday had a shocker, as Neil Wood & Lee Sawyer have shown when playing for us, big club and england caps is no evidence of ability. Based on that performance he should be dropped but if either of Malaga or Edge are not considered ready having arrived in July what does that say about AT's management. O

What? Maybe it says he doesn't think they're quite there just yet? And Brown may be inexperienced in general but he's played in this league before, making him more experienced than the French guys in that respect.

Users who are viewing this thread