The trust ? (1 Viewer)

Bennosdancingfeet

I'm not a member but have tinkered with the idea.

Just a couple of questions someone may be able to answer.

What does the pound you pay get you and what is this used for ?

Is it run democratically ? Are the main faces elected in or is it just decided behind closed doors.

Not trying to start a bun fight but if I was to join and another member was fighting my corner for me, I'd want them to want the same as me but reading some threads it don't sound like they are the voice of the majority.

SkyblueBazza

Is it run democratically ? Are the main faces elected in or is it just decided behind closed doors.

Not trying to start a bun fight but if I was to join and another member was fighting my corner for me, I'd want them to want the same as me but reading some threads it don't sound like they are the voice of the majority.

Maybe psgm1 is best person to speak to on that...NOT!!!

Don't know personally, just think the "Trust" bit means I trust them to have the best intentions for the club moving forward, although I cannot say I agree with all they think...or do.

Bennosdancingfeet

I know they have the club at heart and are sky blue through thick and thin but I get the impression it's a bunch of mates and they make all the decisions amongst themselves.

Maybe I'm way off the mark

Steve.B50

Sometimes wonder why we bother?

If any of you have the urge to take all this crap on, just say so and I for one will move a side.
All this is starting to effect my work, my state of mind, my time and my relationship at home.

Steve.B50

Maybe psgm1 is best person to speak to on that...NOT!!!

Don't know personally, just think the "Trust" bit means I trust them to have the best intentions for the club moving forward, although I cannot say I agree with all they think...or do.

Can I ask why and what you mean?

Bluegloucester

Steve, you will always have the knockers, who do nothing themselves to help the cause. Hang on in there, the majority are behind you.

Steve.B50

We try and represent all supporters if members of the Trust or not

lifelongcityfan

Hang on in there Steve... there are a few on here that are smug arseholes who try and pick fault with everything that anyone does, but do very little themselves. I can assure you that the majority truly appreciate the Trust. Just look at the exposure we got today on the CET and CWR... this was as a direct result of the SBT.

Grendel

For Christs sake its £1

DazzleTommyDazzle

Most people are very appreciative of the effort you and your colleagues put in.

Sadly, it's a fact of life that the moaning tw@ts make a disproportionate noise.

Covkid1968#

Personally I think they are doing a superb job...they attend important meetings most of us cant and feed back constructively. Best £1 Ive spent in teh last few years.

Keep up the good work Moz and all

wingy

I think Appleton wants the League to make the decision for him.

I think you're right ,however the ACL team sounded encouraged and to me that suggests minimum, Talks most likely with Appleton .Followed by a comment about the Lawyer going to the league for an even more equivical ruling on "The CLUB" being in Appletons hands. Of course there are then further complications around funding going forward ,Delays on the Club being able to prove economic ability to complete this years competition,setting the Fixtures .Time is finite but it sounds like he may push harder for the information he says he is denied.

SkyblueBazza

I mean I trust that you all have good intent. On the other hand I personally do not think your letters, petitions & meetings really achieve a great deal. your efforts are admirable I applaud rather than knock your trying, it's the people you are dealing with or at least their motivations that make it pointless in my view.
Does that answer your question?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Personally I think they are doing a superb job...they attend important meetings most of us cant and feed back constructively. Best £1 Ive spent in teh last few years.

Keep up the good work Moz and all

Best £1 youve ever spent ? Youre joking what have they done rushed from work to get to SCG meeting with Fisher took time off work to be at the creditors meeting this morning will be at Ryton tomorrow probably be at all other meetings with Fisher lobbying all the relevant parties for crying out loud I would expect an awfull lot more:facepalm:
Tell you what Im going on the telegraph website with my mate PSGM you going to join me Craig come on we can form our own fans group you know the one that splits the fans just whe the fans need to be united. Then when our works done and all these INBRED CRETINS MORONS and whatever else we want to call them f--k off we can say hey we did that brilliant.
What do you say PSGM and CRAIG come on youre being very quiet on here come on where are you come off the telegraph site and come home.

mattylad

not that I expect anyone to be bothered about my thoughts lol but I for one have been won over of late by the actions of the SBT, they are definitely on the right track of working for its members wishes rather than some grand master plan

Steve.B50

I mean I trust that you all have good intent. On the other hand I personally do not think your letters, petitions & meetings really achieve a great deal. your efforts are admirable I applaud rather than knock your trying, it's the people you are dealing with or at least their motivations that make it pointless in my view.
Does that answer your question?

We know we get played but try and play there game as we have to understand all sides. We are told little bits from all sides and try and put the jigsaw together. It's hard work for little reward but cannot give up without a fight.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

not that I expect anyone to be bothered about my thoughts lol but I for one have been won over of late by the actions of the SBT, they are definitely on the right track of working for its members wishes rather than some grand master plan

What? They ask their members what they want what kind of organisation is that?

You're better off joining me and my mates PSGM and Craig and we wont ask for or give ourselves any credit well not much ok we will give ourselves any credit we want but we are not part of those inbred cretinous morons plus we wont have to go to any meetings or protests. Besides we wont have the time for that crap because we have to keep posting on the telegraph so we can tell people how great we are and how crap the trust is:p

SkyblueBazza

We know we get played but try and play there game as we have to understand all sides. We are told little bits from all sides and try and put the jigsaw together. It's hard work for little reward but cannot give up without a fight.

Which is why I applaud your patience & efforts.

Bennosdancingfeet

Steve, I'm not having a dig at anyone, just I don't know anyone who's involved. All I wanted was to know how it all works.

Keep up the fight

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Come on PSGM and Craig I want us to join together you're right Ive now understood who the real enemy are sorry I didnt listen to you before I now see that the real enemy is the trust please forgive me

Steve.B50

Jeez, wish I had never started this thread, seems there's a bit of history between people

It's not that bad, just nada couple of very negative posters on here, the vast majority are fine, we might not always agree but we all have the best intentions for the good of the football team.

Users who are viewing this thread