The trouble with putting Bigi back in team (1 Viewer)

johnwillomagic

A bit of me think that following injuries and award we should pitch him in as his confidence is high.

However I am not entirely sure where he fits into team and what his best position is, there seems to be a lot of conflicting views on this? Can he fit into a standard 4-4-2 if so where? Can he play in a diamond in which case where is he best? Could he play on the wing?

I think his best position for me is in the defensive midfield role in a diamond but not sure he is big or strong enough to do the dirty nasty tackling and heading side of that role? I think he could drift into the realms of Joe Cole talented player but unable to really command a starting role regularly do to him not fitting into a team dynamic positionally?

For me if McSheff or Bell fit then they should start ahead of the kids as Chelsea proved last night some games you need your senior players to step up to the plate, for me this is definitely one of those games?

Interesting to see where most people see Bigi's best position......I have seen plenty of posts saying attacking mid but for me he is not that and has not scored goals both at senior or academey level to suggest that he is imo?

Cheers

Otis

I'm sure people who said they have seen him playing for the academy have said he plays much higher up the pitch than defensive midfield.

johnwillomagic

I do not see academy games I have to admit but do not see him mentioned much amongst the goalscorers how many goals has he scored for academy this season? If he is attacking mid personally would have expected him to have banged more in at academy level?

ccfc_Tom

I'd rather just not play him so hopefully other teams forget he exists and we can have him next season.

@richh87

When Clingan joined us one of my Forest supporting mates said Clingan was good for them til the last year of his contract when he stopped caring as he was leaving.

You'd think the guy would be playing for a move.

Not sure whether i'd drop him for another kid though when the games are must win and the pressure is on.

ccfcrob

The problem is our so called senior players haven't stepped up all season mcshuffty has been average and started to look good in the last few weeks as he is actually tracking back for a change. Clive platt will be the one that keeps us up as he holds the ball up well when we need to and he wins every header I just. Can't understand why nobody gets near him to win the flick ons

Users who are viewing this thread