The treble ? (1 Viewer)

Mcbean

I wonder what odds you would get on winning the playoff final and winning the FA cup and therefore Europe 😮

Macca

Not getting past quarters when you look at other side. Then again…..probably harder to get promoted

hamertime

I wonder what odds you would get on winning the playoff final and winning the FA cup and therefore Europe 😮
You probably wouldnt need to win it to get in Europe. If you lost a final to a team who are already in Europe you get in. Probably 3 games form Europe :ROFLMAO:

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

It's gonna be a nightmare when we win the Europa League and therefore qualify for the Champions league whilst simultaneously getting relegated from the prem.

Yeah and all them mid week games too. 🤬

Samo

Odds you shouldn't take

mrfr

It's gonna be a nightmare when we win the Europa League and therefore qualify for the Champions league whilst simultaneously getting relegated from the prem.
Fiorentina away on a Thursday night, Rotherham on Sunday lunchtime. Dare to dream.

ProfessorbyGrace

Guarantee there’ll be uproar on here, if we don’t do this now. The seed has been planted!

Users who are viewing this thread