The trains and Coventry station platform queue situation (3 Viewers)

Otis

If anyone on your train's got an ounce of decency, they'll give up their seat for your better half.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
I'm thinking of stuffing a load of cushions up my jumper myself.

Will then also huff and puff a lot.

Otis

I decided to go down Sunday and grab a hotel room for the night. Was pissed off I couldn't book seats on the way back! Wife will be with me and 6months pregnant. Going to be a ray of sunshine if she has to stand all the way home...
I have a first class ticket back to Cov on the 18.23 if you're interested. ;)

Sick Boy

I decided to go down Sunday and grab a hotel room for the night. Was pissed off I couldn't book seats on the way back! Wife will be with me and 6months pregnant. Going to be a ray of sunshine if she has to stand all the way home...

Youd like to think someone will give up their seat for her!

Otis

As I say, he can have my ticket if he is coming back to Cov.

Wouldn't want to see his missus without a seat.

Tommo72

Anybody familiar with Virgin Trains from the North to Euston? I’m on the 8.15am from Rugby on Monday but I can’t bloody figure out if it stops at Cov before, I don’t think it does.

Any ideas?

Otis

Anybody familiar with Virgin Trains from the North to Euston? I’m on the 8.15am from Rugby on Monday but I can’t bloody figure out if it stops at Cov before, I don’t think it does.

Any ideas?
Trains usually go Coventry - Rugby - London, so not Rugby first.

Nick

Administrator
Another route doesn’t go through Cov first though, think goes Lichfield, Tamworth etc?

They go from Rugby to Lichfield then back to London?

giphy.gif

Joy Division

Am I the only one getting a train direct from Birmingham New Street to Euston? No bus replacement, just diverted past Coventry and Rugby on a different line.

skyblu3sk

Thanks all, really hope someone will do the right thing otherwise will upgrade her to first on the day. Thanks for the offer Otis but think we are looking to head back later in the evening either 7 or 8. I did hear that they ended up changing first to standard last year though? Can't remember who from

Otis

Thanks all, really hope someone will do the right thing otherwise will upgrade her to first on the day. Thanks for the offer Otis but think we are looking to head back later in the evening either 7 or 8. I did hear that they ended up changing first to standard last year though? Can't remember who from
Okay. If you change your mind you are welcome to have it.

Two on the same train, but one is first class.

Rusty Trombone

Okay. If you change your mind you are welcome to have it.

Two on the same train, but one is first class.
I think in future, when train tickets are involved, you should set up a poll and we can vote for which tickets you should buy, I don't think many will vote for the option of buying 2 tickets on the same train, but only 1 of them first class.

Otis

I think in future, when train tickets are involved, you should set up a poll and we can vote for which tickets you should buy, I don't think many will vote for the option of buying 2 tickets on the same train, but only 1 of them first class.
One was for the missus though. She wasn't going to Wembley, just to London.

Users who are viewing this thread