The sun announce who is "set to take over" (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Former notts county boss Keith curle is set to take over at coventry after an interview on Friday.

Sub

3369685120_8cc32090c4.jpg
life at city a downward spirral :(:(:(:(

Tank Top

I Had a dream, Last night.
Eric Black had been appointed, and we were beating Middlesboro 2-1 away, thought this vital trancendental omen should be posted, so you can get your bets on before the odds shorten.

S

SkyBlue Baker96

What betting sites is the 'Next Cov manager' bets on?

Pusb1

Rather him than the likes of Brown/Megson etc.

see i would rather Brown or Megson. living in Sheffield i was shocked to see how liked megson was at sheffield wednesday last year. the fans loved him and were furious when he was sacked!... got them to near the top of the table playing some good football, and was well liked amongst the fans. slightly more against Brown but he has some sort of winning experience. i fear Curle does not

mark82

see i would rather Brown or Megson. living in Sheffield i was shocked to see how liked megson was at sheffield wednesday last year. the fans loved him and were furious when he was sacked!... got them to near the top of the table playing some good football, and was well liked amongst the fans. slightly more against Brown but he has some sort of winning experience. i fear Curle does not

Megson is a Sheffield lad, Wednesday supporter & ex-player. Most the Wednesday fans at work now admit it was the right decision to sack him.

skyblueexile

SISU put money on outsider - appoint him - pay off rent

don't worry about team - shouldn't be difficult your good at that

rob9872

Why would the Sun bother filling column inches with a league 1 side that nobody outside Coventry cares about? I imagine there would be some substance to it in terms of credible source ... but I hope not.

Whilst the Sun's record of truth is comparable with that of SISU, I find it hard to accept that on this thread, we are dismissing it simply because TF stated that interviews were today - it's hardly a glowing record from our board in terms of transparency that we would be absolutely shocked ... there is a small possibility that he is lying :O

rupert_bear

Same concerns were expressed when it appeared Mark Robins was set to take over and when it was confirmed. Whoever gets the gig must be accepted and supported. My choice would be Eric Black, not for his brief spell 10 years ago but he has the the experiance from Brum and Sunderland and a highly thought of coach

Otis

Would much prefer Curle to Phil Brown to be honest.

Brown has been pimping himself about for every job going, even in Scotland, non-league and in Ireland too.

And some of the things said about Phil Brown are much much worse than anything I have heard said about Keith Curle.

:(

skyblue46

I wouldnt believe everything you read in a paper and especially not the Sun. But on the other hand why would they bother writing this if it didnt have some substance to the story? Strange for them to write anything about a manager to be appointed in League 1 unless they know something?

I for one, wouldnt mind this appointment and would prefer Curle over a few other names mentioned. Imagine if it came down to the last game of the season to get into play offs and we needed to win? Could well be a very interesting game seeing as we are playing Notts County? We will have to wait and see how this week pans out but i was told there were interviews last week and a decision should be made this week after a meeting with the council about Ricoh.

Users who are viewing this thread