The sky just turned bright sky blue (1 Viewer)

vincy

for a few seconds about 19:30 looking towards Binley rd, Ball Hill, Stoke Heath if you draw a line from Bulls Head lane.

I'm not tripping, though had a really hard week or two.

Anyone see this.

If it's lightning, fair enough but didn't look like it and thought you hear thunder after.

chiefdave

for a few seconds about 19:30 looking towards Binley rd, Ball Hill, Stoke Heath if you draw a line from Bulls Head lane.

Anyone see this.

If it's lightning, fair enough but didn't look like it and thought you hear thunder after.

1M0qkE36.jpg

Otis

Anyone see this.

Did it happen at the exact moment Ben Turner passed the 60th minute for Cardiff U 21's tonight?

wingy

Did it happen at the exact moment Ben Turner passed the 60th minute for Cardiff U 21's tonight?
It was right overhead my house.
It's a sign, really wish I'd done The Euromillions now £101M
Oh no what's that they're here,, looks like I'm going to miss a promotion season, they want me to go with them,say they want to experiment.
Should they be wearing white coats?
Oh well Vincy I believe you, wished I'd seen It.

dancers lance

I wouldn't worry about it, I'm pretty sure it's just my neighbour testing out his new 2,000,000 lumen security light he has just bought to replace the 1,000,000 unit he had.

Not being happy enough with his previous light, which goes off all night, directly shining through my bedroom window with a light intensity only the Large Hadron Collider is capable of preducing this side of the Sun, he has chosen to 'upgrade' to something with a lighter trigger.

dancers lance

**UPDATE** .......after rather awkward, curtain twitching, binocular investigation (behind a welding mask) it would seem he has replaced his old halogen unit with an LED one (saving the planet).

However, as the last light could be triggered by snail sex three gardens away, it would seem this one is even better as it can be activated by wind (no density) ghosts (not real) and willow the whisp.

I think me just thinking about it set it off.

mechaishida

**UPDATE** .......after rather awkward, curtain twitching, binocular investigation (behind a welding mask) it would seem he has replaced his old halogen unit with an LED one (saving the planet).

However, as the last light could be triggered by snail sex three gardens away, it would seem this one is even better as it can be activated by wind (no density) ghosts (not real) and willow the whisp.

I think me just thinking about it set it off.

More updates required on this. :D

Users who are viewing this thread