The Sky Blue Army at Barnsley !! (1 Viewer)

skybluebelgium

SIMPLY THE BEST !!! :pimp: :pimp:

BdJ5MwnCIAAOTAD.jpg

ccfcmad1

Surely more than 2700 figure given out sure the away end holds 6k easily 3k+ there no chance theres over 3thousand empty seats, Barnsley on the fiddle?

Ashdown1

Admirable support again ! We seem to have a 'Blitz spirit' which is adding numbers in these dire times !

ohitsaidwalker king power

Admirable support again ! We seem to have a 'Blitz spirit' which is adding numbers in these dire times !

Yes I was thinking on the drive home how the adversity of our situation is adding (somehow) a strength to us all.
We've been to the Rotherham and Barnsley games in the last 3 days.. there really does feel like a real esprit de corp amongst SP, the players and the fans.
Long may it continue.:D
PUSB's

RoboCCFC90

I was behind the goal at the back of the stand, fantastic vocal support from the SBA and well done to Steven Pressley and the players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SussexSkyBlue

Definitely felt like goals were sucked in by the SBA today!!

Rendition of PUSB just before the equaliser was one of the best I've heard for a while.

Johnnythespider

I had forgotten how good the football away day can be. But along with a few others this season I have been reminded just how enjoyable it can be. I haven't enjoyed going to the game this much for years.

RoboCCFC90

But why so many police and why was bar closed soon as game started?

We were told the bar would be closed for booze after the game started as they wouldn't sell booze at Half Time.

kdrinkell

But why so many police and why was bar closed soon as game started?
The bar was probably shut because of the MK bar being wrecked
I dunno why the detour the Police gave us to the ground taking 50 minutes instead of 20 it should have took

RoboCCFC90

boooooooooo ;)

Was pretty crap but didn't bother me to much.

I dunno why the detour the Police gave us to the ground taking 50 minutes instead of 20 it should have took

With respect to the bar I was talking a friend of mine who supports Derby and he told me that they didn't serve booze at Half Time either when they went there.

simple_simon

Told Northampton Police advised local police we are a problem away and to close bar at half time.

exiled_to_Leeds

Just back to Leeds having stopped off for several beers in the the Old Number Seven after the game. Had some good chats with a load of very pleasant Barnsley fans. It was very enlightening that they are as fed up their situation as we are with ours. Haven't enjoyed an away day so much since Doncaster last year.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Just back to Leeds having stopped off for several beers in the the Old Number Seven after the game. Had some good chats with a load of very pleasant Barnsley fans. It was very enlightening that they are as fed up their situation as we are with ours. Haven't enjoyed an away day so much since Doncaster last year.

We walked from Barnsley town centre to the ground with a couple of Barnsley fans... had a nice chat... about football, the power of Sky.. how the divide between the 'haves and the have nots' widens.. how they were glad to have Dagnall back!!!
We agreed to disagree about the result though.... great stuff!!

andrew.roberts

Yes I was thinking on the drive home how the adversity of our situation is adding (somehow) a strength to us all.
We've been to the Rotherham and Barnsley games in the last 3 days.. there really does feel like a real esprit de corp amongst SP, the players and the fans.
Long may it continue.:D
PUSB's

Exactly. What doesn´t kill you makes you stronger.

theferret

MK. Small minority spoilt it for others.

I think you might have just made that up?

The number of police was entirely consistent with the size of the following and it seemed a pretty hands off police presence for the most part. Closing the bar might well be club policy.

I don't think the followings at place like MK, Vale, Wolves, Walsall etc, where the behaviour has been largely impeccable, had any impact on the policing of the game.

DazzleTommyDazzle

The number of police was entirely consistent with the size of the following and it seemed a pretty hands off police presence for the most part. Closing the bar might well be club policy.

I don't think the followings at place like MK, Vale, Wolves, Walsall etc, where the behaviour has been largely impeccable, had any impact on the policing of the game.

They said on CWR that Northampton police had asked for the bar to be kept closed at half time.

I did make it up.....its an assumption based on a large away following being there.

Users who are viewing this thread