The Sixfields Sixty? (1 Viewer)

jimmyhillsfanclub

I'm looking forward to the "Emirates 8000...explain yourselves" thread coming soon....

shmmeee

Exactly. It is the same as these newsletters "We hate the club for dividing the fans". "Dont go to the games, go to watch a band at this pub" etc etc.

Yes, SISU aren't blameless in anything but it is the fans who are dividing themselves.

"Yes the bullies aren't blameless, but that teenage girl killed herself."

torchomatic

As a companion to the thread asking 2800 to explain themselves.

Some fans are as divisive as SISU.

I'm looking forward to the "Emirates 8000...explain yourselves" thread coming soon....

torchomatic

They shouldn't be full stop. No one should tell anyone else what they can or can't do.

And yes, they would be if we at the Ricoh. This board used to be full of threads regarding those that went and those that didn't. With those that didn't not being allowed to comment on games they hadn't seen, etc etc.

But would they be if we were playing at the Ricoh ?

Seyeclops666

Exactly. It is the same as these newsletters "We hate the club for dividing the fans". "Dont go to the games, go to watch a band at this pub" etc etc.

Yes, SISU aren't blameless in anything but it is the fans who are dividing themselves.

I don't think there is that much division - there are the 95% who know it's mainly Shitsue's fault and there are 5% or so of dickhead scabs who are clearly mentally ill!!

jesus-wept

ecky you are a complete knob........people like you are causing the rift between supporters!
There is no rift between supporters, how many season ticket holders are there ? over thousand or so, how many went last night ? less than 1% , yet they get airtime on the local media and it made to look like there is a split or a good number in favour of all this. I would say well over 90% of City fans, most of whom never go on websites or twitter, are massively against and if they were organised better would make it very clear too.

torchomatic

Exactly my point. Who needs SISU to divide fans when we can do it so splendidly ourselves?

and there are 5% or so of dickhead scabs who are clearly mentally ill!!

Seyeclops666

I have tried to write Shitsu several times ( S.H.I.T.S.U) but it keeps appaearing as Sisu - can you explain why this site is auto-correcting this please Nick??

torchomatic

OF course. But you obviously also have hatred for some of your fellow fans.

I would say the 90/95% are pretty united in hatred for SISU !!

Nick

Administrator
I don't think there is that much division - there are the 95% who know it's mainly SISUe's fault and there are 5% or so of dickhead scabs who are clearly mentally ill!!

ha, nice bit of irony there.

I think SISU did do wrong, but the fans are mostly dividing themselves with posts like these.

Nick

Administrator
I have tried to write SISU several times ( S.H.I.T.S.U) but it keeps appaearing as Sisu - can you explain why this site is auto-correcting this please Nick??

Yes I can explain it. It is to help people who can't spell or are about 10.

Covstu

Going back to the topic away from the usual petty squabbling. Personally i would have liked to have attended (not a ST holder for the record) as i want to know what was said and what was proposed. I would assume that the attendees would want the same and i would assume there would have been some challenging discussions took place so if anyone attended would like to share, i would appreciate it personally!

jimmyhillsfanclub

To right I do - the ones helping to support SISU in the destruction of our club!!

So I assume you will automatically hate around 7000 City fans that travel to Arsenal in a couple weeks too?

....and all those who pay to view on TV?

....yada yadda yadda...

...blah blah blah...

Ashdown1

ha, nice bit of irony there.

I think SISU did do wrong, but the fans are mostly dividing themselves with posts like these.

'Did do wrong'..........is that a historical, 'Made one or two little errors a few years ago' or perhaps like the majority think 'They continue to insult peoples intelligence, lie, scheme and destroy the clubs fanbase continually, without any end in sight wrong ??

Nick

Administrator
'Did do wrong'..........is that a historical, 'Made one or two little errors a few years ago' or perhaps like the majority think 'They continue to insult peoples intelligence, lie, scheme and destroy the clubs fanbase continually, without any end in sight wrong ??

Sorry, I mean I think SISU do make mistakes and did.

Ashdown1

I'm sorry about this whole charade, I keep waking up in the night and thinking of all the football clubs out there and why did it have to be mine ! The one I've busted a gut to follow for 36 years now, 30 games a season for many of them and 67 different grounds all where City were playing, some repeated many times, highs, lows, cooked in the sun, frozen in the cold, rained on in open terraces, traffic jams, family bonds, made new friends, huge celebrations and many weekends trashed, hopes and dreams all to come to this situation......................

Nick

Administrator
I'm sorry about this whole charade, I keep waking up in the night and thinking of all the football clubs out there and why did it have to be mine ! The one I've busted a gut to follow for 36 years now, 30 games a season for many of them and 67 different grounds all where City were playing, some repeated many times, highs, lows, cooked in the sun, frozen in the cold, rained on in open terraces, traffic jams, family bonds, made new friends, huge celebrations and many weekends trashed, hopes and dreams all to come to this situation......................

Sleeping tablets?

Users who are viewing this thread