The sign of the end or a new beginning? (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Coca-Cola demand Blatter leaves FIFA.

I would imagine Pepsi-co's marketing manager is writing an email as we speak.

CJ_covblaze

Now McDonalds too.

ccfc92

That is the only language FIFA know, money and sponsorship.

They would take more note of people like Coca-Cola, McDonald's etc than fans, FA's etc.

Terry Gibson's perm

At last they are ganging up on that horrible man, this must surely spell the end for his wretched reign of power. Good advertising for both of them though and no surprise both USA companies.

chiefdave

This has more change of causing change than anything else. Sad reflection on the way things are but at least now we might actually see some action.

Terry Gibson's perm

The only good thing blatter has done is dragged the equally slimey Platini down with him. FIFA will be in meltdown though as Valcke is also suspended.

J

Jack Griffin

Reuters Top News ‏@Reuters 4 minutes ago

.@CocaCola and @McDonalds call on #FIFA's Sepp Blatter to resign immediately: http://reut.rs/1OMGeTr

Get in there! The money is talking & about time too!

Bye bye Sepp.
CQVl8BBWEAAQMHg.jpg

Terry Gibson's perm

Blatter has said he still won't go, time he was just dragged out of the building.

ccfc92

I really hope he lives til 110 or something.

So he can spend a decent amount of time in prison for his *alleged* crimes.

CJ_covblaze

Get in there! The money is talking & about time too!

Bye bye Sepp.
CQVl8BBWEAAQMHg.jpg

No Jack that's Ronald but an easy mistake to make. A major international corporation ran by a clown. Oh the irony.

CJ_covblaze

Now Visa! Who's next? Roll up roll up

CJ_covblaze

And there we are. It's Budweiser!

Otis

You think he'll get done for not doing coke?

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

Finally. Game over for him.

Terry Gibson's perm

They will have to drag him out kicking and screaming the horrible little twat.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
more likely those in power worried about losing the funding from its sponsors. So far any changes have been superficial in terms of resurrecting FIFA's reputation and establishing it as a sound respected organisation it should be.

That said it seems the ethics committee are at least tinkering with doing the right thing

Blatter, Platini, Valke suspended for 90 days

The Korean guy has been banned for 6 years..... so he wont be an election candidate

Strange that the FA continue to so firmly back Platini

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34474231

Terry Gibson's perm

more likely those in power worried about losing the funding from its sponsors. So far any changes have been superficial in terms of resurrecting FIFA's reputation and establishing it as a sound respected organisation it should be.

That said it seems the ethics committee are at least tinkering with doing the right thing

Blatter, Platini, Valke suspended for 90 days

The Korean guy has been banned for 6 years..... so he wont be an election candidate

Strange that the FA continue to so firmly back Platini

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34474231

Soon there will be nobody left to take the job and then we will get Blatter saying as nobody is standing I will need to stay on for another 10 years.

lifeskyblue

Good riddance. Won't be sorry if the book is thrown at all and f them and a discredited Fifa replaced by a different organisation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oakey

It is not strange, to me, that the FA has backed a key player in all of this. I believe our governing bodies have issues with morality also, maybe not to the same degree, but they have done nothing to stop all sorts of dodgy dealings and shady characters close to home. They are an old boys club who like to quaff the bubbly, backslap and keep their snouts in the trough.

Terry Gibson's perm

It is not strange, to me, that the FA has backed a key player in all of this. I believe our governing bodies have issues with morality also, maybe not to the same degree, but they have done nothing to stop all sorts of dodgy dealings and shady characters close to home. They are an old boys club who like to quaff the bubbly, backslap and keep their snouts in the trough.

the fa are also a bunch of self serving pigs, but so are ioc, premier league, Ecb,uefa and most other organisations of this type. The world would still turn without FIFA even though President Blatter (as he likes to be known) doesn't believe it will.

Users who are viewing this thread