The scousers!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

wingy

What on earth are Gerrard and Rogers going on about,Everton are like Stoke ,just play longball ,what utter Diatribe,hav'nt they realised they're the junior side on Merseyside yet.:whistle::whistle:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
They're trying to intimidate them i think; what they fail to realise is they are no longer the bigger team on Mersyside anymore!

Moyes is an excellent manager, and certainly not a long ball merchant and i imagine they'll be finishing higher than Liverpool this year

wingy

They're trying to intimidate them i think; what they fail to realise is they are no longer the bigger team on Mersyside anymore!

Moyes is an excellent manager, and certainly not a long ball merchant and i imagine they'll be finishing higher than Liverpool this year

Its a fail in that case SW ,it only accentuates their fall .Its sad as they were the team in 60s-70s-80s -90s i admired the most .They've made some poor managerial appointments and wasted shed loads of money ,I don't believe they can compete financially with the Two mega rich clubs ,I'd be amazed if Rodgers can implement his model of football there .No club can afford to devalue their own players as he has done with Carrol and others ,get them sold before admitting the previous regime overpaid.

Users who are viewing this thread