The Schofield story (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Surely not?

fellatio_Martinez

Seems shady as all fuck.

My heart has always said that Schofield is a wrong un but obviously I had nothing to go on except his smug squeaky clean persona. I imagine this will get buried and Phil's lawyers have probably gagged the press already.

fernandopartridge

As an aside, Red Issue worth following on twitter. Their doggedness and level of research really shows the nodding dogs on the Trust et al up with their lazy "Mayfair hedge fund" type nonsense

Sick Boy

Sounds dodgy as hell, the public seem to have double standards when it comes to celebrities though, even now some still defend Michael Jackson for sharing his bed with children.

Mr Panda

As an aside, Red Issue worth following on twitter. Their doggedness and level of research really shows the nodding dogs on the Trust et al up with their lazy "Mayfair hedge fund" type nonsense

So do these guys have previous form in highlighting devious deeds? Or is it merely speculative?

One of my first thoughts on the sudden announcement was whether or not someone had a little something on him.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I blame that kitten he picks up in the cheesy TV ad.

tisza

I feel for his wife massively.

I think schofield is a false faced bellend
Admitting he's always known he was gay means he's treated his wife in a very poor way. Buying a shield.
My brother decided to announce he was gay last year aged 50.
Been married 20 years and got 2 sons.
If he'd announced it when he was younger none of us would have been surprised and it wouldn't have been a problem.
No problem with him being gay but feel for my sister in law who's been messed about and is devastated. My 2 nephews (14 & 12) getting absolutely caned at school by other kids.

Nick

Administrator
There must have been a reason for him suddenly coming out.

I wonder if it's anything to do with his beef with Eamon Holmes.

hill83

Admitting he's always known he was gay means he's treated his wife in a very poor way. Buying a shield.
My brother decided to announce he was gay last year aged 50.
Been married 20 years and got 2 sons.
If he'd announced it when he was younger none of us would have been surprised and it wouldn't have been a problem.
No problem with him being gay but feel for my sister in law who's been messed about and is devastated. My 2 nephews (14 & 12) getting absolutely caned at school by other kids.

They exist though. Which is nice. (Nephews)

OffenhamSkyBlue

There must have been a reason for him suddenly coming out.

I wonder if it's anything to do with his beef with Eamon Holmes.
In his conversation with Holly Willoughby on the box, he claimed that his hand hadn't been forced, and the timing of the announcement was entirely of his own volition.

#facevalue ???

fellatio_Martinez

Somebody told me earlier that Schofield has numerous gagging orders out against the tabloids regarding grooming allegations. I don't know if they were just talking shit but there's seems to be something fishy lurking beneath the surface.

Flying Fokker

No wonder Gordon the Gopher shook so much.

Seriously folks. I’m told that the younger generation has absolutely no problem with this. Has our generation got it wrong? The schools seem to think so.

Is this such an issue that he is labelled as a ‘wrong un’. I guess we’ll know one day soon.

one of my neighbours put his head on tile hill track in the late 1970’s. Simply because he was different and society couldn’t accept it.

edit: reports say that his sexuality was common knowledge amongst the production staff.

Nick

Administrator
No wonder Gordon the Gopher shook so much.

Seriously folks. I’m told that the younger generation has absolutely no problem with this. Has our generation got it wrong? The schools seem to think so.

Is this such an issue that he is labelled as a ‘wrong un’. I guess we’ll know one day soon.

one of my neighbours put his head on tile hill track in the late 1970’s. Simply because he was different and society couldn’t accept it.

edit: reports say that his sexuality was common knowledge amongst the production staff.
No issue with him being gay.

It's the grooming and acting like a hero that I have an issue with.

tisza

Somebody told me earlier that Schofield has numerous gagging orders out against the tabloids regarding grooming allegations. I don't know if they were just talking shit but there's seems to be something fishy lurking beneath the surface.
Shocker - Wealthy taking advantage of legal system.

Nick

Administrator
I know that a lot of these comments will be "tongue in cheek", but I hope that we aren't falling into the trap of generalising gay men as being more promiscuous and predatory, just because of a few high-profile cases.

I think the comments are more aimed at him as he was apparently seeing a young bloke he "mentored", got a job etc and knew when he was a kid.

tisza

I think the comments are more aimed at him as he was apparently seeing a young bloke he "mentored", got a job etc and knew when he was a kid.
Does seem to be the usual anonymous sources and social media-fuelled speculation & innuendo rather than anything concrete atm

Nick

Administrator

She drops it there saying people already knew

Reading about a bloke called Simon Schofield, younger chap and very good friends. All very strange.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Interesting he's now admitting a relationship with the young lad now.

His agent has fucked him off too.

Everybody who has covered up for him needs to be fucked off too.

Users who are viewing this thread