The SBT have joined forces with the Consortium... (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
That ain't ever happening no matter what is done some will still cry not in my name.
Or why on a Saturday or Tuesday or at 10.00 or do I have to pay anything but the best one is trying to get them off their arses.
Over to you
Surely that's the same as fishers customer service skills.

Find out why people don't, what would put people off etc to grow the member numbers.

Just saying "come to a meeting" if people are put off won't do anything
Genuinely find out any constructive issues and resolve them.

Sky Blue Kid

You are still assuming they care though.

I don't think we will fall out of the football league running at break even.

These aren't owners from the mould of somebody who is filled with pride to own the club and it's their baby. It's figures that they don't want to be in minus.

In terms of figures, we are in a better position now than a couple of years back when we had losses of millions that they had to plug.

Really? We fell out of L1 running at break even. In fact... We fell out of L1 running in profit, according to Fisher.

Astute

Not the Wasps one, no.

I meant more of one where it is CCFC based, owned and run by CCFC fans. It could be a community hub for CCFC fans as well, SBITC , birthday parties.

One where it would be for CCFC's benefit and not SISU's or whoever else owned us, sort of like a stadium could have been. One where if a London Rugby team came sniffing they would have been laughed at.

Not trying to take it off topic, but would be good if the fans could somehow fan fund that. Not a case of "building something for SISU" but more for the fans and CCFC, they will be here long after and were long before.

Plus, it could have a bar with decent beer and everything! I'll go back to daydreaming of strikers at HR.
Good idea. That could be a reason for JR6 then. It would be CCFC based. And as they own CCFC they would expect it to be theirs.

Captain Dart

Good idea. That could be a reason for JR6 then. It would be CCFC based. And as they own CCFC they would expect it to be theirs.
It should of course be named the Judicial Review.

letsallsingtogether

Surely that's the same as fishers customer service skills.

Find out why people don't, what would put people off etc to grow the member numbers.

Just saying "come to a meeting" if people are put off won't do anything
Genuinely find out any constructive issues and resolve them.
Not arguing with that just saying it is imposible to please everyone.
Just like the general election you vote for a party can't agree with everything they spout.
Problem is millions can't be bothered to vote but are the first to moan when they feel something has not gone their way.

Nick

Administrator
Not arguing with that just saying it is imposible to please everyone.
Just like the general election you vote for a party can't agree with everything they spout.
Problem is millions can't be bothered to vote but are the first to moan when they feel something has not gone their way.
I agree, in fairness things have been done like cj filming meetings which has been a great improvement.

Can't just say "get on the board" or "come and say it in the pub" with sensible feedback. If it's silly it can be ignored.

skybluetony176

It's another one of your posts that doesn't actually explain or have a point.

I said how can fans make a difference and apply pressure, "try something" isn't really an answer.

I could "try something" by going and shouting at a wall, I was trying to figure out the methods really that fans could actually help the bid.

Raising money is about the only one I can think of.

You should go and try shouting at a wall. Then you'll know how the rest of us feel when making a point to you ;)

skybluetony176

No difference to the past 10 years though...there's been interesting parties before but she's not confirmed to anyone what she wants.

Not saying that this is true but it is what I heard. Apparently when Steve Waggot was here he went to her and asked her what her price was, she told him, he went away to talk to a consortium he had knowledge of, they agreed in principle, SW went back to her, she was shocked that he actually found someone and promptly doubled her price so it went no further. Like I said, no idea if true, just what I heard.

Steve.B50

Not saying that this is true but it is what I heard. Apparently when Steve Waggot was here he went to her and asked her what her price was, she told him, he went away to talk to a consortium he had knowledge of, they agreed in principle, SW went back to her, she was shocked that he actually found someone and promptly doubled her price so it went no further. Like I said, no idea if true, just what I heard.

That was Steve Brookfield not Waggot. SB eventually brokered a deal for the buy out of Bristol Rovers who made him their CEO.

skybluetony176

That was Steve Brookfield not Waggot. SB eventually brokered a deal for the buy out of Bristol Rovers who made him their CEO.

That sounds right now you say it. It was a good while ago I was told it and I seem to have got the names wrong in my head over time.

So does that mean that the part about Joy naming her price and then doubling it when someone came back with it might actually have some truth to it.

italiahorse

Yeah but all I am trying to do is figuring out how that will force a takeover, there have been protests for years.

If they want fan help, they need to say how the fans can help and what they can do properly rather than people like Italia and others stirring things up with the "pick your sides" crap as it just lowers it down to a bit of PR.

How about putting a banner on the forum saying "WE WANT SISU OUT"
There will be no complaints and it will make a statement.
Anyone object ?

Nick

Administrator
How about putting a banner on the forum saying "WE WANT SISU OUT"
There will be no complaints and it will make a statement.
Anyone object ?
You still haven't started the threads I keep saying you are welcome to start that you want to see on here.

Strange that. Have you not been told what to post yet?

italiahorse

You still haven't started the threads I keep saying you are welcome to start that you want to see on here.

Strange that. Have you not been told what to post yet?
That's a no then ?
Threads come and go but a change to your banner will make a statement.
I can design it for you ;)

Nick

Administrator
That's a no then ?
Threads come and go but a change to your banner will make a statement.
I can design it for you ;)

Is that the best comeback you have to be pointing out you being fed info for a reason? A banner.

You will have to do better than that. A web banner would make about as much difference as your sisu is saving us rubbish.

If you want aimless froth then best to get over to the telegraph site. You will be able to get those 5 of 6 accounts fired up.

Again, tell me how as fans we can actually help a takeover.

Last edited:

italiahorse

Is that the best comeback you have to be pointing out you being fed info for a reason? A banner.

You will have to do better than that. A web banner would make about as much difference as your sisu is saving us rubbish.

If you want aimless froth then best to get over to the telegraph site. You will be able to get those 5 of 6 accounts fired up.

Again, tell me how as fans we can actually help a takeover.
Try it or is there a reason you won't ?

Every little helps to get rid of these idiots.
Death by a thousand cuts.

Nick

Administrator
Try it or is there a reason you won't ?

Every little helps to get rid of these idiots.
Death by a thousand cuts.

So I have pointed out you are being fed stuff and now you are trying to say there's a reason I won't put a web banner up. :emoji_smile:Nice attempt at trying to deflect away from it though.

Again, tell me how as fans can actually help a takeover. Aside from an image on the internet, as I said "can actually help".

italiahorse

So I have pointed out you are being fed stuff and now you are trying to say there's a reason I won't put a web banner up. :emoji_smile:Nice attempt at trying to deflect away from it though.

Again, tell me how as fans can actually help a takeover. Aside from an image on the internet, as I said "can actually help".
You miss the point.
Not one thing will change anything but a lot of small things making Sisu/Fisher uncomfortable will help.
You seem to be the one that challenges every Sisu negative post or fans initiative and I can only assume you have a hidden agenda.

Nick

Administrator
You miss the point.
Not one thing will change anything but a lot of small things making Sisu/Fisher uncomfortable will help.
You seem to be the one that challenges every Sisu negative post or fans initiative and I can only assume you have a hidden agenda.

I'm not missing any point at all.

Do you think an image on the internet is going to make them shit themselves and sell up?

How can us as fans actually help the takeover? How can we effect it? You are the one on here repeating stuff for other parties trying to get the fans fired up, so what's the call to action, what should they do?

I have no hidden agenda, you can try and play that line all you want. It's quite clear you are trying to deflect from me pointing yours out though. I'm not the one having people feed me information to post on here to try and get the fans worked up. Y

You still aren't answering what the fans should do to help the takeover. Actual serious replies and not post a picture on the internet. What should we do? Donations, investment, volunteering for jobs once the takeover has done to sort things? What?

Moff

You miss the point.

Fucking hell if you think Nick putting a banner on Sky Blue Talk saying 'We want SISU Out' will make the slightest difference to us getting them out then you are even more deluded than normal.
What you are actually engaging in is some childish point scoring against Nick.
If its such a great idea where's the banner in your car park saying the same? :banghead:

Nick

Administrator
Fucking hell if you think Nick putting a banner on Sky Blue Talk saying 'WE want SISU Out' will make the slightest difference to us getting them out then you are even more deluded than normal.
What you are actually engaging in is some childish point scoring against Nick.
If its such a great idea where's the banner in your car park saying the same? :banghead:

It's to try and get away from the point somebody is clearly feeding him information to post on here and his aim is to get the fans worked up. I'm not sure why he won't say what the call to action is and what fans are expected to do to help this takeover go through.

He will just try to imply I have a hidden agenda (which I don't) because his quite obvious agenda gets pointed out.

There isn't a banner on his website either.

covcity4life

£50 to charity we won't get relegated next season?

no chance,we have a chance of promotion! and its vital we take it in next 2 years.

my original post was talking about 5-6 years in league 2,if we dont get promoted the budget will continue to be slashed as fans stop coming. the break even argument does not hold up long term and in future could see us become non league

agree with that?

Users who are viewing this thread