The Run In (2 Viewers)

Otis

Now can we finally put this to bed?

Winning 7 out of 9, or 6 out of 8 was such a massive, massive ask.

Let's just make sure we stay in the play-offs.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
we stay in the play off hunt after that performance and the next few gamesill be shocked and even if we do get into them we need a miracle.

Otis

we stay in the play off hunt after that performance and the next few gamesill be shocked and even if we do get into them we need a miracle.
Ha, ha!!

So we have gone from 'we have a great chance of the automatics' to 'we need a miracle to get in the play-offs' within 2 games.

Not a dig at you, Irish.

Playoffs still very much on. Automatics was always a long, long shot.

Otis

This Saturday's fixtures

Screenshot_2018-04-02-18-55-59.png

That big loss today could come back and haunt us. Really damaged our goal difference.

Mansfield are at home to Crewe. If they win that even a draw against Notts County will have us out of the playoff places.

Would have a said previously that a draw at Notts County would be a good result, but if we end up out of the top 7 by 5pm we may no longer think so.

Nick

Administrator
This Saturday's fixtures

View attachment 9389

That big loss today could come back and haunt us. Really damaged our goal difference.

Mansfield are at home to Crewe. If they win that even a draw against Notts County will have us out of the playoff places.

Would have a said previously that a draw at Notts County would be a good result, but if we end up out of the top 7 by 5pm we may no longer think so.
If we lose on Saturday it's going to be very tight for playoffs, relying on others to get results for us even for a play off place.

Otis

It's unbelievable that Mansfield have no wins in the last 7 games, but that they could overtake us with a win on Saturday .

Let's hope their poor form contunues, because they have a very decent list of fixtures for the rest of the season.

Londonccfcfan

Ha, ha!!

So we have gone from 'we have a great chance of the automatics' to 'we need a miracle to get in the play-offs' within 2 games.

Not a dig at you, Irish.

Have to agree now autos gone Otis! and I base it more on performance. And also because our rivals have been handing us a ticket to climb up the table but we mess it up like that just when it was getting interesting.

No one saw that coming.

Still see lots of twists and turns.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Ha, ha!!

Not a dig at you, Irish.

i know i know otis just the ccfc get your hopes up then this shit happens were not doing ourselves any favors with playing like this at this crucial stage of the season just hope they prove me wrong.

agree autos were we did have chance there by winning at newport and this but thats def gone now just hope we dont stumble at the last hurdle its hard when you know what we are like but we deserve to go up im praying ha.

Otis

Have to agree now autos gone Otis! and I base it more on performance. And also because our rivals have been handing us a ticket to climb up the table but we mess it up like that just when it was getting interesting.

No one saw that coming.

Still see lots of twists and turns.
I didn't see it coming either.

I did predict a draw and good God I would have taken that now this evening.

Worry is Notts County on Saturday. In a poor run of form but still only two defeats at home all season.

We canot afford to lose.

Modcons86

It's unbelievable that Mansfield have no wins in the last 7 games, but that they could overtake us with a win on Saturday .

Let's hope their poor form contunues, because they have a very decent list of fixtures for the rest of the season.
Their fixtures pretty much match ours.. but i feel come saturday night we will be chasing them.

Otis

Their fixtures pretty much match ours.. but i feel come saturday night we will be chasing them.
Yes, agree on the fixtures. We could indeed be chasing them all the way down to the wire if they do beat Crewe and we fail to beat Notts County.

covcity4life

Now can we finally put this to bed?

Winning 7 out of 9, or 6 out of 8 was such a massive, massive ask.

Let's just make sure we stay in the play-offs.
no we cant put it to rest. we win 3 on trot and autos are back on for final 3 games

6 games 5 wins might do it, could need all 6

never give up!

Sick Boy

I didn't see it coming either.

I did predict a draw and good God I would have taken that now this evening.

Worry is Notts County on Saturday. In a poor run of form but still only two defeats at home all season.

We canot afford to lose.

I wouldn't say we deserve to go up at all!

Otis

It's the City isn't it, so you are half expecting it.

Just how sad is that! Can be 30 years of players, dozens of managers, varying degrees of quality of opposition, differing divisions, but we all still are half expecting us to fail cos we are the City.

Otis

no we cant put it to rest. we win 3 on trot and autos are back on for final 3 games

6 games 5 wins might do it, could need all 6

never give up!
Time to let go, son.

You didn't get in the school play and you're just going to have to accept it.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
5 games left and were really making this hard for ourselves, autos def gone we needed to win least 2 of first 3 even consider it, the way we are playing now just hope we can cling on to play offs.

steve82

Two sides I fear should we get in the play offs is Lincoln who I fancy to finish strongly in what I think could be the Cowley’s leaving present as there stock rises rapidly.

Ipswich could well be knocking for there services with a host of clubs this summer.

A massive game at the Ricoh against them.

Swindon is the other I’d rather avoid if they make it to the final.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Two sides I fear should we get in the play offs is Lincoln who I fancy to finish strongly in what I think could be the Cowley’s leaving present as there stock rises rapidly.

Ipswich could well be knocking for there services with a host of clubs this summer.

A massive game at the Ricoh against them.

Swindon is the other I’d rather avoid if they make it to the final.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tonights games will be interesting

Users who are viewing this thread