The Run- In. (1 Viewer)

coop

I can only see us getting 3 points losing against Burnley,losing against Millwall who's away form is good,beating Doncaster as they'll already be down and losing to 4 or 5 goals at Southampton to celebrate them winning back to back promotions(something we can only dream of) I hope I'm totally wrong but how do we expect to win 3 out of the most pressure games of the season when we've only won 9 games in 42.We are just not good enough and destined for League 1 football for alot of years to come.I'm going to slit my wrists now I've depressed myself.

Otis

I do think we will do better than just 3 points. I can see a draw on Saturday, draw against Millwall and win against Donny. Southampton? Guess it depends whether they turn up or just go through the motions.

standupforcity

Makes you realise just how important points early in the season are, when everyone seems so chilled...with the knowledge there are many games to come and many chances to make up for mistakes! HA!!!

coop

Everyone has a purple patch they say,we've just had ours and still 4points from safety so that's the reason I carnt see us getting more than 3points everyone is just pissed off thanks SISU they are the ones to blame no investment,selling our best players giving long contracts to our worst players wot a fecking shambles.

Paxman II

Just think you are all clutching at straws.

We would need others results to go our way each Saturday and you know that never happens! Plus we have to produce our best form of the season. There are strange things that happen at the end of a season sometimes and that remains our only hope. It's the time for wacky results and lets hope we are on the right end of those eh?!

standupforcity

Thought I was going to be able to look forward to a fairly relaxed w/e....then Bristol happens. So now it's gonna be sleepless, sweaty, anxious just for starters.

Oh City! Why do you do this to us!!!

Thought I was going to be able to look forward to a fairly relaxed w/e....then Bristol happens. So now it's gonna be sleepless, sweaty, anxious just for starters.

Oh City! Why do you do this to us!!!

Because they can. They have been doing this to me since 1967 (when we had to avoid defeat on the last game of the season - away to......Southampton)

Everyone has a purple patch they say,we've just had ours and still 4points from safety so that's the reason I carnt see us getting more than 3points everyone is just pissed off thanks SISU they are the ones to blame no investment,selling our best players giving long contracts to our worst players wot a fecking shambles.

Is that the 2 wins and 11 points in the last 9 games you are referring to?

Users who are viewing this thread