The run in (1 Viewer)

SleepyGinger

Strangely more confident we will stay up now than I was before kick off last night, Kelly, sheaf, Walker returning at an important time and hopefully Dabo and potentially godden aren’t to far away from either. 1613640076317.png
Think we can get 4/5 wins from that run and few draws and we will be ok. I fancy us to finish above blues, Wycombe, Rotherham and Wednesday.

cc84cov

Strangely more confident we will stay up now than I was before kick off last night, Kelly, sheaf, Walker returning at an important time and hopefully Dabo and potentially godden aren’t to far away from either.View attachment 18749
Think we can get 4/5 wins from that run and few draws and we will be ok. I fancy us to finish above blues, Wycombe, Rotherham and Wednesday.
Get this month out the way but we need to get some form and momentum in March

AOM

Maybe naive of me, but think we'll get a much better performance against Brentford this weekend than what we've shown in the last two.
A point wouldn't be bad, but I also wouldn't rule out nicking all three

Evo1883

Rotherham look a good side watched their second half last night
To be fair we look a good side too against alot of sides we've just lacked real quality in the final 3rd, typical of alot of sides that are in relegation dog battles .. Watford we looked good... I just think Norwich overwhelmed us tbh, they are on another level to Watford this season

Magwitch

There was one, positive last night and that was the results at Millwall and Bournemouth they both have a run of games coming up against the challenging teams i include re-jubilated Cardiff in that, Watford have hit form too. When I looked at the February fixtures I thought just keeping out of the bottom three by the end of the month would be good. Three games left in Feb three points would be brill. I reckon. Yesterday’s. result hopefully will be the kick up the arse needed for players AND manager, we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread