The Ricoh Stewards meeting (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Who employs the stewards now? - I think its the Ricoh isn't it?

Who gave the briefing? ACL/Compass/IEC or CCFC?

jimmyhillsfanclub

Academy players as ball boys is a good idea....especially for this game.

If 27,000+ city fans singing the Sky blue song as the teams run out doesn't inspire you to get your head down, work hard & break into the first team....nothing will.

COME ON CITY !!!!

Nick

Administrator
Not sure about the ball boys either, maybe they are just doing this short term and will hopefully get the ones who missed out before back in with a free kit etc.

letsallsingtogether

So are they going to search us all?

It will Keep them on there feet chasing banners around the ground.:slap:

I am taking a Flag in tomorrow a welcome home one is that classed as a protest banner:thinking about:
Not sure I like the bit about protest banners being banned. What are they afraid of?

letsallsingtogether

FREE KIT!!:eek:

Not sure about the ball boys either, maybe they are just doing this short term and will hopefully get the ones who missed out before back in with a free kit etc.

So if banners are banned I guess my inflatable doll with a 'Tim fucked me as well' sign won't be allowed. Bit of a bummer......................:eek::claping hands::jerkit:

Ashdown

I'm not advocating protest, I want this to be a celebration but starting that heavy handed banning banners shit demonstrates once again which shitbags remain in charge.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Is the ban on young ball boys/girls permanent or just this game?

Was told that it is a footballing decision and it will the academy lads that are doing it from now on. Think it is a real shame if other kids are not involved - but fingers crossed the club will involve them in other ways.

Qwerty70

The original ball boys / girls have been told they are not required. Double kick in teeth and if your aged 12/13 difficult to understand
I sometimes people that make these decisions cant have children of their own cos they clearly have no concept of how young minds work!! Anyway that's that ........... Another PR disaster in a very long line ......
At least we we are back in Coventry so glass half full

J

Jack Griffin

The original ball boys / girls have been told they are not required. Double kick in teeth and if your aged 12/13 difficult to understand
I sometimes people that make these decisions cant have children of their own cos they clearly have no concept of how young minds work!! Anyway that's that ........... Another PR disaster in a very long line ......
At least we we are back in Coventry so glass half full

There is an obvious way to solve this,, have a party for the kids on the list in lieu of being ball boys/girls& get a few of the players to turn up.
Penalty compy etc.. easy done, maybe at Ryton on a squad rest day.

Nick

Administrator
There is an obvious way to solve this,, have a party for the kids on the list in lieu of being ball boys/girls& get a few of the players to turn up.
Penalty compy etc.. easy done, maybe at Ryton on a squad rest day.

Echo going on round here ;) :p

Godiva

I actually think involving the academy boys is a great idea. They will feel what it's like to be seen/watched by 20.000 and they will hopefully dream of sometime become one of the players on the pitch.

I actually think involving the academy boys is a great idea. They will feel what it's like to be seen/watched by 20.000 and they will hopefully dream of sometime become one of the players on the pitch.

I concur. It's a great idea to have the academy involved on a matchday. It's a shame for the original kids, but i'm sure they'll have moved on in the last 18 months or so.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Was told that it is a footballing decision and it will the academy lads that are doing it from now on. Think it is a real shame if other kids are not involved - but fingers crossed the club will involve them in other ways.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was Pressleys idea himself, he is always talking about how we need to integrate the academy as part of the first team. Get them around the place and around the first team players on match day.

He was talking at the fans forum how the academy and first team now train at the same base and they use the same changing rooms and eat together in the canteens and stuff which never happened before.

Users who are viewing this thread