the referee....... (1 Viewer)

lewys33

I want some of what he was smoking........!!

stupot07

He basically blew every time a player appealed. Was poor for both teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
The lino was worse, flag up for everything

Early in the second half, did I see the Lino flag for offside after Rochdale passed it back to the keeper and we attacked it? Was either that of rolling ball from the initial goal kick, despite the ball couldn't have been anymore still!!!

It's worrying when officials get the simplest of things so wrong

Evo1883

The biggest mistake he made kept us from potentially losing , webster slipped and was not fouled

percy

Early in the second half, did I see the Lino flag for offside after Rochdale passed it back to the keeper and we attacked it? Was either that of rolling ball from the initial goal kick, despite the ball couldn't have been anymore still!!!

It's worrying when officials get the simplest of things so wrong

i think it was because goalkick didnt leave the box so it was retaken

torchomatic

There was a point in the second half when I thought he was going to send someone off. He chased - really chased - after a Rochdale player but then only booked him. Their number 12 was lucky to stay on.

D

Deleted member 4439

There was a point in the second half when I thought he was going to send someone off. He chased - really chased - after a Rochdale player but then only booked him. Their number 12 was lucky to stay on.

That was hilarious, made more so by the fact he was wrongly penalised for Webster having slipped.

torchomatic

Linesman was crap too. He gave offside when one of their players passed it back.

mark82

Worst refereeing performance I've seen in a long time. The free kick for Webster's slip was hilarious. Their player wasn't even close to him.

Gaz71

Seems to be every other game at this level with such poor officials, I didn't understand our tactics of surrounding there keeper on set pieces, ref gave them the foul on keeper straight away, also Webster got a massive slice of luck when he slipped and got a free kick??? Would have certainly led to a goal as we get punished every time we make a mistake.

speedie87

Linesman was crap too. He gave offside when one of their players passed it back.

He didn't give offside The ball didn't leave the area from a goal kick. And for the bloke behind me and called me every name under the sun, yes that is a rule!

stupot07

He didn't give offside The ball didn't leave the area from a goal kick. And for the bloke behind me and called me every name under the sun, yes that is a rule!

Yes, I called that too. Perhaps it's only a rule you really learn when you actually play the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Im sure it left the area before the pass back.

And I'm I'm not the guy behind you btw. I didn't call anyone any names but did shout at the Lino thinking he'd given offside ;)

sw88

Chief Commentator!

That was very dramatic wasn't it! Not sure if he thought it was going to kick off or what, but he was made to look a prat doing that

ccfcrob

That linesman made Samuel look like Huckerby... Never seen a player given offside so many times in one match

Last edited:

covtooks

Refs at this level are poor but for some reason seem to be praticulary poor this season the red yetesturday blow up for a foul on the keeper when the keeper pushed are player out the way

Gint11

The officials were woeful yesterday, bad decisions no flow to the game. The foul on Webster?! Webster slipped over ha. Reminded me of the Uriah rennie days at HR!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

georgehudson

we're in the third tier of english football, & have to suffer THIRD RATE referee's,
that small man syndrome of a ref yesterday was particularly poor,
he'll be doing sunday league football in a year or so

Hobo

Pressley obviously confused them with his tactics and insane instructions from the coaching area. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread