The real last chance saloon... (1 Viewer)

jto123

Right, there have been many moments this season when we have looked doomed, but surely this weekend is our genuine last chance to stay alive with four games to go. I think we have to better Bristol city's result to retain some hope. Thoughts?

Astute

Right, there have been many moments this season when we have looked doomed, but surely this weekend is our genuine last chance to stay alive with four games to go. I think we have to better Bristol city's result to retain some hope. Thoughts?

My thoughts?

Oh goody, another Brizzle and us thread.

Need another beer as it is my birthday.

The bird opposite me has got a cracking bod Good looking as well

ccfcrob

Looks like we all support a certain marlon king again for 1 day only

Sbarcher

Thoughts? - I think you are stating the bleeding obvious!!!!

Astute

Pics or it didn't happen!!!

Nothing happened. She sure was fit though. At least 20 years younger than me

I have a saying on life. If you enjoy doing it then do it. If you shouldn't do it or if it is illegal then don't get caught. Around the corner from where I live is too close to home

Nothing happened. She sure was fit though. At least 20 years younger than me

I have a saying on life. If you enjoy doing it then do it. If you shouldn't do it or if it is illegal then don't get caught. Around the corner from where I live is too close to home

No one was expecting you to have a go on her, Granddad...

Happy birthday, by the way!

Astute

No one was expecting you to have a go on her, Granddad...

Happy birthday, by the way!

Hey you less of the Granddad....we had another two kids that are now 2 and 3 as the older ones are not interested in making us Grandparents

Thanks anyway....would outparty most of you young uns still Look forward to meeting so many of you.....if we go down does anyone fancy a pick me up party at an away day at one of the grounds we can stand up in and have fun?

Brighton Sky Blue

Hey you less of the Granddad....we had another two kids that are now 2 and 3 as the older ones are not interested in making us Grandparents

Thanks anyway....would outparty most of you young uns still Look forward to meeting so many of you.....if we go down does anyone fancy a pick me up party at an away day at one of the grounds we can stand up in and have fun?

Away end at Carlisle? :D

Otis

Happy Birthday.

Mine last week. Not surprised you are an Aries too. That's me, you and Hitler. Spirited and demonstrative bunch us lot! :whistle:

Astute

Happy Birthday.

Mine last week. Not surprised you are an Aries too. That's me, you and Hitler. Spirited and demonstrative bunch us lot! :whistle:

Spot on mate

Astute

Although for someone reason I imagine Astute having a more impressive 'tache.

MMMMMMMM please let me know what you mean. No.1 on top and clean shaven on face when I can be bothered Just the same as when I worked the doors before the wife made me pack it in. Some things don't change. She hates facial hair. If I fancy nookie all I have to do is have a shave. An impressive tache? Would be a monk if I had one

LastGarrison

Just from the impression I get from your posts, the car in your avatar, living up North, I just for some reason imagined you'd have a big bushy dark 'tache. :D

Astute

Just from the impression I get from your posts, the car in your avatar, living up North, I just for some reason imagined you'd have a big bushy dark 'tache. :D

My posts? Don't get you. My car? 15 years old. Living up north? I still come from Cov. Love the lake district though.

LastGarrison

My posts? Don't get you. My car? 15 years old. Living up north? I still come from Cov. Love the lake district though.

Internet personas for want of a better description.

Might just be me but on forums like this where the only thing you have to go on is the written word and evidence proffered i.e. the picture of the car you begin to imagine how said person would look/be like in real life. Same as when dealing with clients just over the phone/e-mail etc. and never actually meeting them in real life.

Mine of yours included a big bushy moustache.

Fucking hell not digging you out you mad man.

Astute

Mad?

Four forks ache you got me right at last

Otis

Now I also see myself as some sort of decent, gallant type of chap, with good morals and a sense of justice.

As this is an internet forum of course though, I have no idea if any of this is true until I actually meet myself in person.

Happy Birthday.

Mine next week 19th April, can't believe where all those years have gone having watched nigh on 1500 CCFC games to date - time to reflect on next season as I have just paid my season ticket for next season in the "Legends Stand" - not sure whether it was dementure or fanaticism prompted me but I think you can work it out

NURSE ..........

PUSB

Astute

Now I also see myself as some sort of decent, gallant type of chap, with good morals and a sense of justice.

As this is an internet forum of course though, I have no idea if any of this is true until I actually meet myself in person.

Get up to burnley quicj n i will give u a teuthfull thingy.

Users who are viewing this thread