The racist video (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

You racist scum bag do not ever attend our games again we have no place for you at our club & that goes for anyone else who thinks it’s acceptable to behave in this way,you should be ashamed of yourself hang your heads in shame.....absolute DISGRACE !!!

This is the man who made the racist video

Bugsy

Who

Skybluefaz

You racist scum bag do not ever attend our games again we have no place for you at our club & that goes for anyone else who thinks it’s acceptable to behave in this way,you should be ashamed of yourself hang your heads in shame.....absolute DISGRACE !!!

This is the man who made the racist video
You are increasing his notoriety by making him the focus, be better off deleting this thread and letting the powers that be sort it out

hill83

There's racists knocking about on this forum that have been reported and are still knocking about so this is pointless considering he probably doesn't even post on here.

Otis

There's racists knocking about on this forum that have been reported and are still knocking about so this is pointless considering he probably doesn't even post on here.
If he does, he's not going to unmask himself I would have thought.

He sounds to me like a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Covcraig@bury

Not sure who or what this was about but in Broadgate last night 2 black men with knifes was surrounded by cov fans until the police arrived and arrested them !!!

Nick

Administrator
Just to clear it up, somebody made a video earlier on basically mocking the BLM banners and signs. Saying "build a bonfire" and "cheeky motherfuckers". Ironically the banners were about peace as well. Totally out of order and I think it has been dealt with.

robbiekeane

Not sure who or what this was about but in Broadgate last night 2 black men with knifes was surrounded by cov fans until the police arrived and arrested them !!!
Jesus christ, this is completely unfounded.

I just saw videos of two black men hiding behind bins while about 25 chavs threw glass bottles and rocks at them. The police didn't arrest anybody and no knives were found on any of them. I also saw a separate video of someone saying all of the BLM signs should be burnt and referring to the "cheeky bastards".

Scum of the earth, makes me truly ashamed to support the same club

ajsccfc

The BLM video guy appears to have wisely deleted or hidden his Facebook account and his Instagram is currently getting fun replies so that might disappear soon. Social media's loss will be literacy's gain, assume he types by smashing keys with his knuckles.

cc84cov

As a club and fanbase we are going to come out of this worse off because no one seems to be putting across the full story. Just the side that suits their agenda.
Yes agreed I’ve been messaging people all day telling them the full story everyone seems to think the police backed the cov fans because the lads were black when it’s not the case the lads came as a racist video was made there they come for the lad who made the video they got chased off as had a knife and the police were old they had a knife so they went to address that with the 2 lads,a knife was later found in a bin there.

I was there I seen & heard what happened.

cc84cov

Jesus christ, this is completely unfounded.

I just saw videos of two black men hiding behind bins while about 25 chavs threw glass bottles and rocks at them. The police didn't arrest anybody and no knives were found on any of them. I also saw a separate video of someone saying all of the BLM signs should be burnt and referring to the "cheeky bastards".

Scum of the earth, makes me truly ashamed to support the same club
A knife was found

Attachments

• 1E8CBC71-B3DD-42B3-9E0F-FF314EC5DDB0.png
    1E8CBC71-B3DD-42B3-9E0F-FF314EC5DDB0.png
    354 KB · Views: 68

Skybluefaz

Yes agreed I’ve been messaging people all day telling them the full story everyone seems to think the police backed the cov fans because the lads were black when it’s not the case the lads came as a racist video was made there they come for the lad who made the video they got chased off as had a knife and the police were old they had a knife so they went to address that with the 2 lads,a knife was later found in a bin there.
You've got Gary Linekar and Patrick Van Aanholt etc showing the Cov fans chucking bottles at the black lads. It looks terrible and the damage I fear is done.

cc84cov

You've got Gary Linekar and Patrick Van Aanholt etc showing the Cov fans chucking bottles at the black lads. It looks terrible and the damage I fear is done.
Yes I seen that it looks awful but there is more
To this story than that they came for Simon James who made this video and had a knife can anyone who’s on twitter get this message across

Ccfcsj

When will people get it through their thick skulls that THERE IS NO PLACE FOR RACISM IN THE WORLD. Life is hard at the best of times and we can all make it a bit easier if this sort of bigotry is eradicated completely

We are all human, no matter what the colour of our skin, sexual preference, gender etc. A bit more understanding and tolerance will make the world a much better and happier place.

Love thy neighbour (even if they're a Sunderland fan)

cc84cov

This don’t look good

Attachments

• 6FBAD614-AED3-41E9-8AF8-32ED36643852.jpeg
    6FBAD614-AED3-41E9-8AF8-32ED36643852.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 201

clint van damme

I thought it was a good statement, but it is taking quite a lot of heat on twitter. Many people wanting an immediate ban, but club explaining that they have to wait until the police investigation is finished.

That's the world we live in.
People wanted an immediate reaction Sunday morning against a man who someone on social media said threw a brick at a police horse.

Now people want an immediate reaction to what happened Tuesday when again, it's quite clear the facts haven't been established.

ajsccfc

Did anyone actually throw a brick at a horse here? I keep seeing people say it actually happened in the US instead

Nick

Administrator
Did anyone actually throw a brick at a horse here? I keep seeing people say it actually happened in the US instead

I have seen bikes and bottles but no videos of a brick. It was the US where it hit the horse on the nose and harmed it.

ajsccfc

It'd be perfect Twitter vigilante stuff if people are circulating a 2019 photo of a Cov fan in Birmingham as proof he did something in London that happened in a different continent

Nick

Administrator
It'd be perfect Twitter vigilante stuff if people are circulating a 2019 photo of a Cov fan in Birmingham as proof he did something in London that happened in a different continent

I put that on the thread, somebody was annoyed about a police horse's nose being broken. The only thing I could find was a horse in America, literally stood with police in American police uniform.

Users who are viewing this thread