The Queen (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

They'll keep her going for years let's be honest. Look at Phillip, he lived well beyond what he should have.

oakey

The queen is the last bit of glue that binds Great Britain together.
When she goes it's the end of empire, commonwealth, the union of 4 nations and probably the monarchy IMO.
Many people holding back, awaiting her demise, out of the very great respect in which she is held by a majority.
I dread to think what will happen when she dies.

Philosorapter

When she goes it's the end of empire, commonwealth, the union of 4 nations and probably the monarchy IMO.
Many people holding back, awaiting her demise, out of the very great respect in which she is held by a majority.

I fully agree with this. Likewise, as with others on this thread, I am a staunch Republican. However, there is recognition of the achievements which has been made whilst being Monarch which leads to any calls to change the hereditary line of succession whilst she is Monarch, rather mute.

We do though, in my humble opinion, need to look at the way with which we choose our next Head of State before the next one is crowned.

Last edited:

Sick Boy

Once Charles becomes king I imagine wider support for the monarchy will decrease, but I can’t see Britain abolishing it.

JAM See

Alexander De Piffle's hero was in charge the last time a Prime Minister presided over the death of a reigning monarch.

Is he taking his hero worship a bit too far?

Bugsy

Sorry but this thread is horrendous. Hopefully her Majesty lives happily and healthily for many years to come.

You can't say shit about horrendous threads

Bugsy

Horrible scouse thugs in case they do to her what they did to Juventus fans and then 96 of their own

U hypocrite, u have just mentioned about what a horrible thread this is and then you come out with that.

Bugsy

Warthog

The irony there is almost the same thing happened to our fans the season before at the same ground. Had that happened it would have been Coventry fans who these lies would have told about not Liverpool fans.

Except it didn’t happen to us did it. Same as we didn’t murder any Juventus fans years previously.

Users who are viewing this thread