The Promotion Push (1 Viewer)

Skyblueol

A few weeks ago someone on here mentioned to me about making a Video to try and fire the players up. I have finally finished that project and I hope it’s good. Going to tag the players on twitter and hope it does some good. The promotion push

wingy

A few weeks ago someone on here mentioned to me about making a Video to try and fire the players up. I have finally finished that project and I hope it’s good. Going to tag the players on twitter and hope it does some good. The promotion push

Good work young un!!

Gazolba

About this promotion push ... who exactly is 'pushing'? Certainly not the players based on our last performance.

italiahorse

I have expected some motivation with being so close but they are still going through the motions and I see nothing to suggest it will change.
Hopefully I'm wrong but the game on Saturday was dire against a team at the bottom that was far superior to us, although thankfully just as bad at finishing.

Sky Blue Harry H

I have expected some motivation with being so close but they are still going through the motions and I see nothing to suggest it will change.
Hopefully I'm wrong but the game on Saturday was dire against a team at the bottom that was far superior to us, although thankfully just as bad at finishing.

Can't just turn it on and off like a tap - that is why we have League 2 / League 1 quality players. That's why Swindon, who looked a decent side can suddenly lose 3-0 at home to Cheltenham - players/teams are inconsistent. Also - when was the last time we were in with a realistic chance of a playoff position in any division at this stage of the season? If you look back to the time when Jody Jones got injured, the season had ended, as far as the learge majority of posters on here were concerned - we're doing ok - 2 wins from the next 3 and I'll be happy.

fernandopartridge

Can't just turn it on and off like a tap - that is why we have League 2 / League 1 quality players. That's why Swindon, who looked a decent side can suddenly lose 3-0 at home to Cheltenham - players/teams are inconsistent. Also - when was the last time we were in with a realistic chance of a playoff position in any division at this stage of the season? If you look back to the time when Jody Jones got injured, the season had ended, as far as the learge majority of posters on here were concerned - we're doing ok - 2 wins from the next 3 and I'll be happy.

We are reasonably consistent to be fair, we haven't gone from big wins to heavy defeats. Our performance level has been pretty average all season, at times being slightly above and sometimes slightly below, this is reflected in our goals against column.

Sky Blue Harry H

We are reasonably consistent to be fair, we haven't gone from big wins to heavy defeats. Our performance level has been pretty average all season, at times being slightly above and sometimes slightly below, this is reflected in our goals against column.

Agree mate, just need that extra little bit to make what could be such a difference - I suspect fans of all the other clubs up there are thinking the same (except Accy Stanley, who must be pinching themselves!)

italiahorse

We've turned it on ?

Adge

Agree mate, just need that extra little bit to make what could be such a difference - I suspect fans of all the other clubs up there are thinking the same (except Accy Stanley, who must be pinching themselves!)
What a job he's done by the way at Accy Stanley. Looks like they may even go on and win it and here's me thinking they wouldn't go the distance.

Users who are viewing this thread