The point is? (1 Viewer)

MichaelCCFC

We are at our lowest footballing level in half a century with no credible plan for how things will improve. May 2013 sisu promised a new stadium would be delivered within 3 years but 22 months have passed with no site identified, no land purchased, no planning application submitted. Even the club shop is a joke. Given the dire situation we are in, I genuinely don't understand what is the point of so much focus on whether someone has/hasn't spoken to RBC, the minutiae of FoI rules or what the Sky Blue Trust has/hasn't done. Are these really the most important issues we face?

skybluebeduff

We all feel the same mate, we all feel just the same:

Ross.gif

AndreasB

We are at our lowest footballing level in half a century with no credible plan for how things will improve. May 2013 sisu promised a new stadium would be delivered within 3 years but 22 months have passed with no site identified, no land purchased, no planning application submitted. Even the club shop is a joke. Given the dire situation we are in, I genuinely don't understand what is the point of so much focus on whether someone has/hasn't spoken to RBC, the minutiae of FoI rules or what the Sky Blue Trust has/hasn't done. Are these really the most important issues we face?

What we need is someone like you to arrange some ironic clapping at 37 minutes.

Sky Blue Pete

Was an issue in northsmpton but no issue now we are in Coventry. They can take as long as they like as far as the football league are concerned

Sky Blue Kid

What we need is someone like you to arrange some ironic clapping at 37 minutes.
The ironic thing about your post is at least Michael has actually tried to make a difference, have you? We've all heard about the "Big protest inside Sixfields" that you were arranging after the "Pitch had dried out" Did it ever happen?

letsallsingtogether

TBF Michael 99% of us realise that the club is fucked how we can fix it is the bit we can't agree with.
shame it isn't black and white as it is a complete mess with each side just trying to score points instead of concentrating on fixing the club to as good a standard as finances will allow.
First we need the fans to come back support the team and take it from there.

Ian1779

TBF Michael 99% of us realise that the club is fucked how we can fix it is the bit we can't agree with.
shame it isn't black and white as it is a complete mess with each side just trying to score points instead of concentrating on fixing the club to as good a standard as finances will allow.

People of influence could try and use their connections to try and encourage fans to attend as much as possible. Granted it's not their responsibility to do it, but it would be a positive step.

AndreasB

The ironic thing about your post is at least Michael has actually tried to make a difference, have you? We've all heard about the "Big protest inside Sixfields" that you were arranging after the "Pitch had dried out" Did it ever happen?

Yep, made a big difference and now we are back at the Ricoh . You can thank me anytime.

AndreasB

Yes we do want fans back - when is Michael going to call people out for continuing their alleged NOPM bullshit that still gets banded around here like its an OK thing to do.

Sky Blue Kid

The only people who will pat you on your back are SISU for doing fuck all mate, apart from giving them pocket money, you in particular have done fuck all other than fill Fishers fuel tank once a fortnight. As for "Calling out" people. I'm here mate, I'm not afraid to stand up and be counted. SISU will get nothing from me. Btw, I'd tilt my head back a bit if I were you mate, The shit is dribbling out the corners of your mouth ;)

hill83

TOOT TOOT

I'd actually forgot about the pathetic whistle shenanigans. All joking aside are you not even slightly embarrassed about it looking back? What were you thinking? Genuine question.

torchomatic

SISU, Les Reid, CCC, ACL, Wasps, Fisher, Waggot, Lucas, Sixfields, FOI..it is important to try and encourage fans to turn up and cheer their team; hopefully playing their part in keeping our L1 status. None of those other things matter at the moment.

AndreasB

The only people who will pat you on your back are SISU for doing fuck all mate, apart from giving them pocket money, you in particular have done fuck all other than fill Fishers fuel tank once a fortnight. As for "Calling out" people. I'm here mate, I'm not afraid to stand up and be counted. SISU will get nothing from me. Btw, I'd tilt my head back a bit if I were you mate, The shit is dribbling out the corners of your mouth ;)

How bizarre. Its Mowbray I feel sorry for. He is asking for more support of the team yet nutters like you are holding the club to ransom because you dont like the owners.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Not at all the only thing I'm embarrassed about is the number of people who were prepared to protest. But each to his own after all it's much better to be argumentative and confrontational on a forum isn't it? That by the way want necessarily aimed at you.

hill83

Not at all the only thing I'm embarrassed about is the number of people who were prepared to protest. But each to his own after all it's much better to be argumentative and confrontational on a forum isn't it? That by the way want necessarily aimed at you.

Fair enough. I would say that the vast majority of us did protest by not going to Northampton though to be fair.

Sky Blue Kid

@ AndreasB..... Please don't associate me with you and your partners in crime(SISU) that held our Football Club hostage at Sixfields. What's it like to be a "Hostage Taker?" and you call me a Nutter???

AndreasB

@ AndreasB..... Please don't associate me with you and your partners in crime(SISU) that held our Football Club hostage at Sixfields. What's it like to be a "Hostage Taker?" and you call me a Nutter???

What worries me is what you think about other stuff.

Sky Blue Kid

@ AndreasB..... The thing that worries me is how much of Sepalla grinding her high heels into your face while Fisher drives his Chelsea Tractor over your body and Waggott has his hand in your pocket taking your hard earned cash and saying I'll get the best players playing for us then fobbing you off with the "Creme de la Creme" that our fabulous scouting system can find???? 'ang on a minute....We haven't got any scouts! Waggottttttttttttt!!!!!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Why's that I go to every home game and most away. I have never stayed away from home games no matter what the competition. It's not my fault that we didn't have any home games last season neither is it my fault or my doing that our fans are staying away . So why should I be proud or not?

AndreasB

@ AndreasB..... The thing that worries me is how much of Sepalla grinding her high heels into your face while Fisher drives his Chelsea Tractor over your body and Waggott has his hand in your pocket taking your hard earned cash and saying I'll get the best players playing for us then fobbing you off with the "Creme de la Creme" that our fabulous scouting system can find???? 'ang on a minute....We haven't got any scouts! Waggottttttttttttt!!!!!

A fascinating insight into your sordid fantasy life but its only a game. Will you be cheering the team on tomorrow at Peterborough then?

Ian1779

@ Ian1779........... The only positive step would be the one that SISU take when leaving.

Yes but it's not happening sadly.

So make an 'alternative' positive step and go and support the team when people can manage it instead of searching for another excuse not to go.

Users who are viewing this thread