The Players who will be forgotten (1 Viewer)

larry_david

James Pearson. Signed same time as hyam I think. Played a friendly game then cancelled his contract the next day. Still don't know why other than he was shite?

Bowe bousma. Weirdest signing ever, even he had no clue why he'd been signed and was loaned back to his club about a week into training

wantageskyblue

Good/OK: Dominic Samuel, Jack Stephens, Aaron Martin, Matt Pennington, Franck Moussa, Leon Clarke, David McGoldrick

Bad: Jordans Stewart and Turnbull, Ryan Haynes, Danny Swanson, Vladimir Ghadzhev, Marcus Tudgay, Jamie Sterry, Andre Wright, Lewis Page etc etc

Addai,Ogogo, Chris Maguire, Chris Dagnall, Al Bangura, Lorentszon, Chris McCann, Steve Jennings, Tony Andreu, Stuart Beavon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBbucks

Leon Clarke and David McGoldrick for their goals. Adam Barton and Franck Moussa were both combative midfielders who always put in a shift.
Agree on the others, but Adam Barton put in a shift?? Must have blinked and missed that one! One of the laziest and most ineffective players we've had the misfortune to watch over the last 10 years (and there is a long list to choose from).

Flying Fokker

What’s his name, you know, the one who came from Sheffield Wednesday in the 70’s.

is that how it goes?

Walsgrave

Agree on the others, but Adam Barton put in a shift?? Must have blinked and missed that one! One of the laziest and most ineffective players we've had the misfortune to watch over the last 10 years (and there is a long list to choose from).
It's a game of opinions really, but that first season in League one after we had lost Bigirimana and Clingan (yes, they weren't huge losses but nevertheless we did not have a spine) meant that we needed a few midfielders to steady the ship, and Barton was one of those midfielders that provided the link between attack and defence. Some of his performances were quite reflective of the wider team's as times though - like the 0-0 draw at Yeovil on that ridiculously warm day in 2012.

jordan210

I'm surprised you picked Charles-Cook. Always thought he was a pretty poor goalkeeper.

Hence why he will be forgotten.

He was a nice guy mind you. Always came across as the joker. remember when he did the coms on a 21 game was pretty funny.

Gazolba

Cedric Roussel, scored some great goals for us.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I think we need a genuine mention for Russell Slade.

Had a massive part to play in us getting to Wembley for the checkatrade, and did his best to recover us from an absolute mess that Mowbray left us with.

Users who are viewing this thread