The people of this city (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

If you back wasps over Coventry City, you're no coventrian.. Your on the same shit stain list as the fuckers that support man utd and Liverpool.
You have no morals, no backbone and no loyalty.
These fuckers don't belong here, a few years back people were putting coins in buckets outside Adams Park to keep them going, now they have the gall, aided by a shit house council to come to our city, a city nearly 1000 years old, and throw their weight around like they were created under the shadow of lady godiva themselves.

This wouldn't have been allowed to happen in other big cities, Leeds, Birmingham, Nottingham, Sheffield or Leicester...

We are expected to fall for the narrative that the owners are the only bad guys here and for years it's been lapped up, allowing our very own council and a LONDON Rugby club the freedom to walk all over us and kick us out the city.

Anybody who actively follows wasps on here should be ashamed, and the people of Coventry who have not just shat on ccfc but Coventry Rugby too can quite frankly go fuck themselves.

I pray to God that they go under

They don't belong here, wasps fans can't possibly understand our anger and frustration here and go full on shit lips on social media,... Middle class wankers.
Type of people to walk past the homeless and clank their change on purpose

I hate them with every bone of my being

Oh, and would the PSB group and the trust back the football club over the wasps and get their dicks out of nick Eastwoods mouth ASAP... much appreciated cheers

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
I have just read somebody say they believe David Conn over things that have actually happened. It's madness, they believe any shit they are told as long as it says SISU.

The PR job was done years ago.

bawtryneal

I have just read somebody say they believe David Conn over things that have actually happened. It's madness, they believe any shit they are told as long as it says SISU.

The PR job was done years ago.

It's changing now Nick. Wasps may have had the PR upper hand for the last 3 years but watch it switch very quickly in CCFCs favour.
It would also be a great help if the likes of PSB and similar would shut up with there anti SISU views.

Nick

Administrator
It's changing now Nick. Wasps may have had the PR upper hand for the last 3 years but watch it switch very quickly in CCFCs favour.
It would also be a great help if the likes of PSB and similar would shut up with there anti SISU views.

Have tried to say all along it's not about SISU for people, it's about CCFC.

You only have to look at social media where people aren't interested in the facts and they just want to know why and how they should be angry at SISU.

withers

Well, we've got nothing to do with Wasps anymore - you switch your ire to Birmingham City - yes - they're now to blame for all the problems with our club. SISU - such bad luck as owners

Nick

Administrator
Well, we've got nothing to do with Wasps anymore - you switch your ire to Birmingham City - yes - they're now to blame for all the problems with our club. SISU - such bad luck as owners

Welcome back, did NOPM ever work for you?

withers

maybe I've accidentally stumbled into the wrong place - is it heresy to talk down the good people of SISU here?

mark82

Good God. Are people actually this stupid? Words fail me.

theferret

maybe I've accidentally stumbled into the wrong place - is it heresy to talk down the good people of SISU here?

Amazingly you've managed to post that with using the words 'apologist' or 'lover'. Well done. While you're here though, could you point me in the direction of a post (any post) from a regular poster that has said anything positive about SISU. Time starts now...

fellatio_Martinez

Good God. Are people actually this stupid? Words fail me.

2teS.gif

duffer

No, but it's patently idiocy to suggest they're the only ones to blame.

You can stick your 'SISU apologist' line where the sun doesn't shine too, I know that's what comes next...

Ashdown

If you back wasps over Coventry City, you're no coventrian.. Your on the same shit stain list as the fuckers that support man utd and Liverpool.
You have no morals, no backbone and no loyalty.
These fuckers don't belong here, a few years back people were putting coins in buckets outside Adams Park to keep them going, now they have the gall, aided by a shit house council to come to our city, a city nearly 1000 years old, and throw their weight around like they were created under the shadow of lady godiva themselves.

This wouldn't have been allowed to happen in other big cities, Leeds, Birmingham, Nottingham, Sheffield or Leicester...

We are expected to fall for the narrative that the owners are the only bad guys here and for years it's been lapped up, allowing our very own council and a LONDON Rugby club the freedom to walk all over us and kick us out the city.

Anybody who actively follows wasps on here should be ashamed, and the people of Coventry who have not just shat on ccfc but Coventry Rugby too can quite frankly go fuck themselves.

I pray to God that they go under

They don't belong here, wasps fans can't possibly understand our anger and frustration here and go full on shit lips on social media,... Middle class wankers.
Type of people to walk past the homeless and clank their change on purpose

I hate them with every bone of my being

Oh, and would the PSB group and the trust back the football club over the wasps and get their dicks out of nick Eastwoods mouth ASAP... much appreciated cheers
Not sure who that's gonna reach, I reckon perhaps 1% of posters here go to Wasps ?!

withers

Of course, incompetence and bad moves from all involved but SISU has been the catalyst and any attempt to reduce it to an ‘everyone-is-part-culpable’ shrug takes the heat off them.

On a personal level - would you do a business with SISU?

mark82

Nope, we do it all the time. This isn't entirely Sisu's doing though, and what happened this time is mostly out of their hands. There isn't anything they could reasonably do (bearing in mind the complaint was made prior to the conclusion of legal action in February) to change the position after talks began. If the only options were to play at St. Andrews or indemnify Wasps then they've chosen the right option.

Sbarcher

Of course, incompetence and bad moves from all involved but SISU has been the catalyst and any attempt to reduce it to an ‘everyone-is-part-culpable’ shrug takes the heat off them.

I did ask Joy if she wanted to do a little business, she declined.

usskyblue

No. And not the Council or Wasps either.

Capeesh m8 ?

mark82

If it was the best thing for my business, yes. If I owned a sports team that had moved into another City, I'd do everything I could to accommodate the existing teams. Bad business to do otherwise.

the rumpo kid

Clearly wasps are shit scared, I don't think it will end well for them, don't know how long it will take but I can see the dirty flying insects with the begging bowels out again.

Sky Blue Harry H

Where have you been previously - discussing CCFC, all of last season's, games etc? Timing stinks

withers

fricken hell, this is like Brexit for Coventrians (I suspect someone has already said)

thanks for the debate guys....made me think

Users who are viewing this thread