The Pendulum (1 Viewer)

sylus

Which way will it swing today,lose today and Mansfield win and we need a miracle to happen,Draw with a Mansfield win and it is still in our own hands with a home win needed against Morecambe possibly a draw would do,win with a Mansfield win and a draw against Morecambe would be enough.

Mansfield lose today and we win and its all over,they draw and we draw it goes to the final game needing only a draw,if we lose and they draw we would need to win our final game,whatever happens today i hope the footballing gods are smiling upon us at the end of the day.WE DESERVE IT

oucho

By 5pm today our playoff place will be confirmed. You read it here first.

coop

We don't deserve it if we can't get the job done.In my eyes we should of been up automatically but we are far to inconsistent only teams that are consistent throughout the season deserve to go up.With a bit of luck we will be professional for the last two games to get in the play offs.

Otis

Which way will it swing today,lose today and Mansfield win and we need a miracle to happen,Draw with a Mansfield win and it is still in our own hands with a home win needed against Morecambe possibly a draw would do,win with a Mansfield win and a draw against Morecambe would be enough.

Mansfield lose today and we win and its all over,they draw and we draw it goes to the final game needing only a draw,if we lose and they draw we would need to win our final game,whatever happens today i hope the footballing gods are smiling upon us at the end of the day.WE DESERVE IT
Over a period of time we certainly deserve a bit of luck, but if we miss out here it will be entirely our fault.

I am not sure on today, but think we may well lose, however, I also think Yeovil may well pick a point up against Mansfield, so even if we do lose it will still be entirely in our hands.

I know Yeovil have been on a bad run, but they had two key players suspended and were apparently very unlucky not to beat Wycombe a couple of weeks back.

Add in to that, that it's Yeovil's last home game of the season and that they will want to put a show on for their fans.

And lastly, Mansfield have to win and have to attack and Yeovil were very quick and good on the break against us in spite of all our daft errors.

I really can see them getting something today from their game.

Really hoping we treat our game today as if it is a last chance saloon game and that we have to win it or we are done. We have to go into it as if it is the very last game of the season and there's nowt after.

Can we win? Yes, of course. Just concerned about our brittle defence and how that defeat on Tuesday has knocked our confidence.

higgs

Over a period of time we certainly deserve a bit of luck, but if we miss out here it will be entirely our fault.

I am not sure on today, but think we may well lose, however, I also think Yeovil may well pick a point up against Mansfield, so even if we do lose it will still be entirely in our hands.

I know Yeovil have been on a bad run, but they had two key players suspended and were apparently very unlucky not to beat Wycombe a couple of weeks back.

Add in to that, that it's Yeovil's last home game of the season and that they will want to put a show on for their fans.

And lastly, Mansfield have to win and have to attack and Yeovil were very quick and good on the break against us in spite of all our daft errors.

I really can see them getting something today from their game.

Really hoping we treat our game today as if it is a last chance saloon game and that we have to win it or we are done. We have to go into it as if it is the very last game of the season and there's nowt after.

Can we win? Yes, of course. Just concerned about our brittle defence and how that defeat on Tuesday has knocked our confidence.
I have a plane why don't we all have a bet on Mansfield today to win and hopefully we put the curse on them?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

I have a plane why don't we all have a bet on Mansfield today to win and hopefully we put the curse on them?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Because knowing my luck the bet would come up

Astute

And if Mansfield lose and we draw it is all over. I have a feeling that is what will happen.

Astute

Because knowing my luck the bet would come up
The odds are not worth it. They were 4/5 yesterday. But as I said on another thread I took them to win and us to lose at 3.32/1

A bet I would love to lose.

sylus

And if Mansfield lose and we draw it is all over. I have a feeling that is what will happen.

I hope you are right,i really do,but i just don't see Yeovil winning today,at best a draw i think,i hope they go out and thrash Mansfield lets say 6-2.definitely cheering them on today..

Otis

I hope you are right,i really do,but i just don't see Yeovil winning today,at best a draw i think,i hope they go out and thrash Mansfield lets say 6-2.definitely cheering them on today..
I can see them getting a draw. They draw, then even a defeat for us doesn't alter much. Would just be a must win against Morecambe. We wouldn't be able to play the match having on ear on the Mansfield v Stevenage game at the same time to see how they are doing.

Really hoping we can put it to bed today. Win for us, draw or defeat for Mansfield.

sylus

Ideally we can put it to bed today and relax next week and enjoy legends day,but knowing City it is never that easy,as long as it is still in our own hands after today game.If we lose and Mansfield win,i just don't think i could stomach it,although i am quietly confident about today.everything crossed.

Otis

Ideally we can put it to bed today and relax next week and enjoy legends day,but knowing City it is never that easy,as long as it is still in our own hands after today game.If we lose and Mansfield win,i just don't think i could stomach it,although i am quietly confident about today.everything crossed.
In some small way I sort of want it to go to the last game, but only because of the excitement of the occasion, with us just needing a draw to confirm.Just will make the day that more exciting anjd thrilling. Ideally though of course, want it sealed today.

If we only need a draw next week and blow it we need shooting.

Warwickhunt

i would love to know exactly whats going through the players minds at this stage of the season Otis!

Users who are viewing this thread