The penalty (1 Viewer)

Robinshio

A few “discussions “ around who was taking it
Bloody good job he scored!!

Astute

Perfect Pen. Never in doubt he would score 🙈

Hutch11

Don't mind Vik having a selfish side, all top strikers have it but he should never take a pen off the designated taker
Like others have said , good job he scored, so many times I instances like that they don't

SheafIsGod

Cuntish of Vik and thought Goddenshowed real professionalism to let it go for the greater good.
Can't believe shit like this isn't sorted before the game, remember something similar happening with McSheffrey.
It is sorted before the game. If they’re both on the pitch then Godden should have took it, but clearly Gyok threw a wobbly until he got his own way.

Regardless of if we go up I hope we cash in on him. Fuck putting up with that when things aren’t going his way next season

Alkhen

Forgot my glasses, couldn't tell from the North stand who the feck it was taking it 🤓 saved my nerves no end as I assumed it was Godden. Would have been bricking it knowing it was Vik

shmmeee

Robins said there’s no designated kicker and it’s up to who wants it at the time. Vik has seemed off for a bit now, I wonder if he hasn’t got his move sorted in his head already.

fatso

Was worried when Vik got his hands on the ball, but then I thought, if he fails to score, he'll rip Brum apart and probably end up taking the ball home.

Alkhen

Robins said there’s no designated kicker and it’s up to who wants it at the time. Vik has seemed off for a bit now, I wonder if he hasn’t got his move sorted in his head already.
Bit of a leap! He played well today, held the ball up nicely even played in Godden 2nd half when the shot was on. Think he is just having a little drought and took the ball to kickstart his goal scoring.

He'll be gone in the summer but ther is no way he has checked out mentally, he is jus a winner and is pissed off when it isn't going his way. It's probably what separates good players from the rest

SeaSeeEffCee

Not ideal to have your two strikers arguing over a pen at this stage of the season, but it was relatively minor over all and hopefully no lasting issues.

Brighton Sky Blue

He seemed very strong again today I'd argue, making multiple chances for himself and others out of nothing. His shooting just has to improve though wherever he finds himself.

SBT

Bit weird from Vik considering he doesn’t have any chance of finishing as top scorer in the league or anything. He doesn’t seem like the most likeable team-mate, but hey, at least he’s really really good.

theferret

Thought he had a really good game today. Bullied them at times.

Astute

Perfect penalty. Would give it to Gyokeres if he could hit it like that every time.

Astute

He set up the first goal

stop talking nonsense
Love the way some want to find fault even when we win an important game.

Gyokeres played a pass when a shot would have been better today. Another assist means nothing to some.

Relax and breathe. We won today.

SkyBlueSoul

I was pleading for Godden to take it when I saw them arguing. Vik has missed a few but he did the job, was a great pen in the end. Didn't try to be clever with it, just rattled it in the bottom corner.

I also noticed at the time how Godden was one of the first over to celebrate with him. The team comes above all.

Brighton Sky Blue

Good penalty indeed. Guess it be does she a strong mentality as miss that and there's hell to pay!
Like the rest of his team he responded well to the pressure I thought. The crowd was a real 12th man too, Birmingham fans were kept quiet all game and gave our players the extra zip in their legs.

Users who are viewing this thread