The Orange one has watched Thorn all week?? (1 Viewer)

Lord_Nampil

In the football league paper it seems Andy Thorn has been watched by Ken ever day as well as yesterday! The main question is why? Ok i have my views on Andy and to me he should have been long gone, but why is Ken watching his every move????

ICHAN

Hope not to pick up tips.
Maybe he's seeing if any thing he does could be used as a reason to sack him.
In all seriousness though he is now what is it football whatever, and he proberly things he needs to be there , after all he is AT's boss and he can do what he wants.
He is proberly a very self opinionated person and thinks he is this that and the other so nothing would surprise me.

Lord_Nampil

Ken reminds me of the older guy in the Full Monty Ski holidays and sun beds in the living room!

WHat hes doing i don't know! Its really scarry stuff!

ajsccfc

As head of soccer he needed to see what training drills our head coach performs with both offense and defense before our clutch game with the Hull Tigers. I'm sure he'll have come away noticing we have too many turnovers and our FG% is not what it could be.

Ashdown

Just intimidating him to quit I imagine, its what SISU would want now I think to save them a few more quid. I can see them using Carsley after that before making him another scapegoat............and the farsical merry go round just goes on and on.

SISU OUT !!

6 Generations

Hope not to pick up tips.
Maybe he's seeing if any thing he does could be used as a reason to sack him.
In all seriousness though he is now what is it football whatever, and he proberly things he needs to be there , after all he is AT's boss and he can do what he wants.
He is proberly a very self opinionated person and thinks he is this that and the other so nothing would surprise me.

yes, quite 'PROBABLY'

Users who are viewing this thread