The Olympic football (1 Viewer)

Walking Bird

Has anybody applied for tickets at the "City of Coventry stadium"?
Don't know whether to bother & the application closes tomorrow..:thinking about:

nickyjh

Yes I've applied for tickets to the City of Coventry stadium among other things like athletics/cycling/swimming.

Football tickets at the 'Ricoh' are probably a certainty!!

Nicky

bamalamafizzfazz

Just reminded me, I have now applied for four tickets on August 1st which is two matches in one session for £20 per person. Probabaly gonna be rubbish but a tenner per match is fine by me.

Jimthor

I've applied for a bunch of tickets for one of the evening sessions of footy at the Ricoh. Figure it'll be a laugh at the least, few pints with the lads before and after.

Marty

I've applied for the womens bronze medal match, 2 mens games in 1 day & also for the mens final at wembley,

Our poor pitch will be ruined before the season even starts :facepalm:

Walking Bird

Got round to applying, in the end went for 2 games on a Sunday afternoon & the Womens bronze match.

Bagsy

Applied for 2 tickets for the mens football on the Sunday afternoon aswell.

Applied for the first morning of athletics (just wanna go see the stadium, plus cheapo tickets) where the women heptathlon is starting, see abit of Jess Enis! lol and put in a application for the 100m final on the sunday but don't expect to get them, worth a try though.

Walking Bird

The standard of footie may be Ok but i'll not see another Olympics anywhere near Cov again so may as well make the most of it.

Probably better i watch Jess Enis in the privacy of my own home! though ! :whistle:

Bagsy

Been as the cheap tickets will be right at the back, I'll probably be able to see fuck all anyway, end up paying £20 to watch a big screen!

Jimthor

Cov's pricing strategy has block 15 as the cheapest block and i'm perfectly happy sat up there each week. Guessing that's pretty much what my £20 olympics ticket will sit me so that's just fine! Dunno why i'd pay £50 for one to sit in the middle of the Tesco stand or whatever, can't be all that much better - not £30 better anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread