The official NFL Thread (5 Viewers)

Skybluefaz

Hello all.

I've created an NFL forum. It would be great to get some more people on board. I've got a sleeper fantasy league on the go, plenty of spaces to fill. Please take a look and get involved.

tisza

think Watson has got lightly with 6 games.
On a brighter note we're into camp and first game only 5 weeks away

Liquid Gold

That is not a brighter note.

The NFL season softens the blow of autumn arriving but knowing summer will be over so soon is still a killer

Liquid Gold

I feel like today is going to be indicative of the season

“Wentz looking good”
“FFS Carson”
“Nice throw Carson”
“Wentz you’re an idiot”
“Wow that throw was amazing”
“What the fuck are you doing there?”

tisza

Vikings unrecognisable from last year despite few player changes.
Cousins found some bottle.
Still believe JJ is a top 3 WR.
Change of mindset on and off the field so noticeable.
But a road trip to Eagles will see where this team really is.

Otis

Denver elected to try a 64yd FG rather than trust Russell Wilson on a 4th and 5, that's a shame.
Yeah. Very odd decision and much more risky. What's the percentage chance of sinking a 64 yard field goal compared to the percentage chance of converting a 4th and 5?

B-Ban-Boogie

What a weekend of NFL... Some amazing games!
Thank god Mike Evans started a bit of a brawl to fire up the Buccaneers!
And also thank you Winston for being Winston!! :ROFLMAO:

Packers at home up next week too!! Love it.

Go Bucs!!

Otis

What a weekend of NFL... Some amazing games!
Thank god Mike Evans started a bit of a brawl to fire up the Buccaneers!
And also thank you Winston for being Winston!! :ROFLMAO:

Packers at home up next week too!! Love it.

Go Bucs!!
Winston is an accident waiting to happen.

Best win of the weekend was obviously Miami 's sensational comeback against the Ravens

tisza

Theme for the first 3 weeks.
Teams spend big money on QBs and pay for them by taking money away from O line. Some really poor O linemen out there this season. One of these expensive QBs going to get hurt soon.

B-Ban-Boogie

Just got a free ticket to the Packers v Bucs game!! WhoopWhoop!
Pictures will follow!!

It was a superb day yesterday being at the Bucs home opener.
The place was packed as you would expect and was also the record attendance at the Raymond James Stadium, with over 69,000 people there.

The seats we had were fantastic but were directly in the sun so it was hell on earth for about 2 hours!!
Damn it was hot. 🔥🔥
There were a shit ton of people around us that left their seats and either went home or disappeared downstairs in the concessions area.
They never came back anyway!

Think the temps were over 110f in the stands, so god knows what it was like on the field.
It was brutal at times!

It was a pretty scrappy game really.
Imho..I thought Brady was to blame for the loss though. I just wish he wouldn’t blame his receivers every time he makes a bad throw.

Rogers threw the ball down field, Brady threw sideways.
There were at least 3 or 4 times where a man was WIDE OPEN down field and Brady would give a short sideways pass.
It's like he doesn't trust anyone new in the team.
I know he’s the GOAT an all that but, again imho, he lost the game for the Bucs with some poor decision making, especially the delay of game right at the end.
But what the fuck do I know hey!! He has 7 rings!! :ROFLMAO:

Never mind, he can't be awesome every game.... bring on the Chiefs next week!

The whole experience on game day is superb though. The yanks certainly know how to put on a show. 🇺🇸🇺🇸

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Otis

It was a superb day yesterday being at the Bucs home opener.
The place was packed as you would expect and was also the record attendance at the Raymond James Stadium, with over 69,000 people there.

The seats we had were fantastic but were directly in the sun so it was hell on earth for about 2 hours!!
Damn it was hot. 🔥🔥
There were a shit ton of people around us that left their seats and either went home or disappeared downstairs in the concessions area.
They never came back anyway!

Think the temps were over 110f in the stands, so god knows what it was like on the field.
It was brutal at times!

It was a pretty scrappy game really.
Imho..I thought Brady was to blame for the loss though. I just wish he wouldn’t blame his receivers every time he makes a bad throw.

Rogers threw the ball down field, Brady threw sideways.
There were at least 3 or 4 times where a man was WIDE OPEN down field and Brady would give a short sideways pass.
It's like he doesn't trust anyone new in the team.
I know he’s the GOAT an all that but, again imho, he lost the game for the Bucs with some poor decision making, especially the delay of game right at the end.
But what the fuck do I know hey!! He has 7 rings!! :ROFLMAO:

Which makes him really popular around all the Tampa Bay gay bars.

tisza

Dolphins in a lot of trouble if Tua shouldn't have started last night. Hoping he makes a full recovery.

tisza

Take the win and 3-1 record.
But the new schemes (both sides of the football) aren't improving as they should.
Run defense poor. 2 big money pass rushers that aren't actually rushing the qb. Yet saints 4 man rush was easily getting to Kirk.
Can't find a TE who can catch. Unusually WRs dropping passes today - something they rarely do.
Since a really good performance against Packers 3 pretty average ones.

Otis

Oh well. A win's a win.

Some good stuff and some bad stuff and could have easily lost the game..

In some ways I wouldn't have been too unhappy with the loss, if it meant changes in the organisation..

tisza

Some unexpected results this week but shouldn't be surprised it's been an unpredictable start to the season.
Packers seem reminiscent of McCarthy,'s last season there when Rodgers was doing his best to get him fired.
Has Brady gone one season too long?
Defense can carry teams - cowboys, jets, giants.
Teams do over pay QBs - cardinals, broncos.
Could easily be another year when a 6,7 loss team can reach the Superbowl - NFC wildcard position teams already on 4 losses.
Not a classic season for quality so far.

Users who are viewing this thread