The Official JPT home leg tickets sales thread (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

I dont think it will be a sell-out as the Crewe fans arent interested and i dont think we will get enough Cov fans to come out in the cold. I hope they do cus we really need the backing of the fans but something tells me we will get 25k at the most

Which will be a massive 150% increase on the average gate and easily enough to make some noise.

Which will be a massive 150% increase on the average gate and easily enough to make some noise.

Yh, and thats great, it really will be great to see people making an effort for their local club, thats the support we need for every game, not just when we're winning. But i cant see us selling out the Ricoh like we wanna

Sisu-infidels

25k would be impressive and a fantastic effort, we only ever achieved that attendance for cup games against prem sides or when the likes of Leeds,blues bring 5k plus away support!

Really looking forward to it already and hope that the team puts on a performance to encourage more to come in the league!

wal3590

Yh, and thats great, it really will be great to see people making an effort for their local club, thats the support we need for every game, not just when we're winning. But i cant see us selling out the Ricoh like we wanna

We really need a decent performance in the home leg, it could boost the crowds for the rest of the season by a few thousand at least!

kg82

Probably near enough 16k sold with near enough 2 weeks to go, with more than likely a big walk up. I can definitely see more than 25k being there.

Ashdown1

I think ST holders have by end of today to claim their seats. Tomorrows online seating charts will show more accurately true sales. Any idea how the Crewe fans are responding for the home and away legs

GaryJones

Whatever happens its going to be the biggest gate this season - a great occasion and a chance to shake off the doom and gloom that has infested Coventry City for far too long!
I'm hoping its a night to celebrate a new positive era for the Sky Blues - a big match atmosphere with a possible trip to Wembley after the 2nd leg. What more could ANY city fan want?
We are a big club in this division as our average home gate plus our massive away following testifies!
PUSB:claping hands:

skybluelee

I have had to take the afternoon off work during our busiest time of the month, rearrange a course and an important meeting plus found somebody to pick the kids up from nursery.

Can't wait.

CTID

Ive booked the afternoon off, so ill be in the pub by 12. And booked the morning off the following day so i can sleep off the beer.

Not been this excited about a Cov game for a very very long time!

covcity4life

Ive booked the afternoon off, so ill be in the pub by 12. And booked the morning off the following day so i can sleep off the beer.

Not been this excited about a Cov game for a very very long time!

lend me your credit card details so i can buy a ticket please:guitar2:

CTID

lend me your credit card details so i can buy a ticket please:guitar2:

lol its hardly an expensive day, £30 odd quid in the pub, £5 a ticket. pretty much what i pay for a normal home game just exchanging the ticket money for beer money. Sounds good to me! :claping hands:

covcity4life

lol its hardly an expensive day, £30 odd quid in the pub, £5 a ticket. pretty much what i pay for a normal home game just exchanging the ticket money for beer money. Sounds good to me! :claping hands:

nah im just joking ebcause i realised ive lsot my credit card today when i tried to book online

sent my missus to grab me 2 tickets now lol

CTID

nah im just joking ebcause i realised ive lsot my credit card today when i tried to book online

ah ok i get you now lol, best get a replacement ordered now so its here in time for the game then :)

Evans1883

My honest opinion.16000 sold as of 10am this morning , 13 days left and a walk up.

Home section selling out with the club being forced to shorten the away section,

29000 Coventry. 1.5 k Crewe.
30,500 att

covcity4life

Anyone got an updated total ??

covcity4life get ur mrs to ask ...

sorry mate shes already left...she over heard that block 27 and 28 are only ones with lots of seats together or something though

i gotta feeling we must have hit 17k by now

Noggin

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it... OH YEAH!!!!

Got crew away tickets this morning too, being in a wheelchair occasionally has it's benefits.:p

McLovin87

I am trying to by a couple online and on the basket it says they will be loaded onto my season ticket.

I,ve tried to ring the ticket office but they're not answering.

I thought you had to physically produce the card so they could load cup games onto it but can they do it without having it to hand.

North York’s Blue

They can load them straight onto your card electronically; I did the ame with mine, no need to visit the ticket office. You should also get an email confirming your purchase.

D

Deleted member 4439

I am trying to by a couple online and on the basket it says they will be loaded onto my season ticket.

I thought you had to physically produce the card so they could load cup games onto it but can they do it without having it to hand.

No need to worry - will be loaded onto your season ticket. Have bought all my JPT tickets this way (i.e. kept to my ST seat) - no probs.

Walking Bird

No you don't have to do that. Should be done automatically when you buy online.

RoboCCFC90

Sure your Missus hasn't already got your card? :whistle:

McLovin87

They can load them straight onto your card electronically; I did the ame with mine, no need to visit the ticket office. You should also get an email confirming your purchase.
Cheers for that!

RoboCCFC90

lol i did suspect her, cancelled it now tho so haha if she has!

:claping hands:Don't be surprised if you find yourself in the dog house this evening then mate!

Users who are viewing this thread