The Official Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Astute

5.2/1

All you have to do is take 1 point off and you have the odds. The first point is your stake. 4 is 3/1, 5 is 4/1 and so on.

I have £50 on at 6.2 so if we win the amount I collect would be £50 x 6.2 which is £310

Last edited:

Astute

6.2 is 26/5......decimals much easier to work out than fractions ;)

Marty

Preston are at 12/1 now. and a draw at 4/1. Maybe worth putting some money on those & I'll win whatever the outcome. :p

Astute

Don't worry I don't have any fingernails left :(

Marty

Only 1 winner today. Wigan, Everton & Bristol Rovers.

Missed out on the goals thanks to Walsall not scoring & the other one was a disaster.

stupot07

Anyone recommend an online betting service? Can't be bothered walking to the bookies to put my grand national bets on!

CovisGod

Anyone recommend an online betting service? Can't be bothered walking to the bookies to put my grand national bets on!

Bet365 is your best bet mate, I'm with the lot but Bet365 is the best for new customers, whatever you deposit they'll match the first time, they pay out on places 1-5 on the national and they pay best priced odds so if you back a horse at 66/1 and it goes out to 100/1 before the race they'll pay out on 100/1

Marty

Just thought I'd resurrect this thread.

After 1 game taking into account losses. £34.90 up.

Anybody fancy a challenge?

Marty

Woohoo, another winner, PSG. Crap odds though, so I'm just under £40 up for the season so far. :D

Marty

Woohoo, Just under £90 up for the season so far....... :guitar2:

Users who are viewing this thread