The Oak Jon Gaunt (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Anyone at the Oak tonight can you ask Gaunty what he is on about please

torchomatic

Ah, getting pissed with McSheff is he?

Grendel

Ah, getting pissed with McSheff is he?

Yep and having a smoke with Thorn in the toilets. They're all out tonight. Keys is on the pull at the Pink Parrot.

dongonzalos

Gaunty just asked me why I think he has lost it. I have explained that I don't think a company that can afford to offer cranie a contract, even one that small he will reject. May not be able to pay 40 million to buy an entire stadium in a couple of weeks. Interested to hear his answer

Grendel

Gaunty just asked me why I think he has lost it. I have explained that I don't think a company that can afford to offer cranie a contract, even one that small he will reject. May not be able to pay 40 million to buy an entire stadium in a couple of weeks. Interested to hear his answer

I'll tell you the answer -- Cranie's agent told the club he wants to move to another club.

Grendel

TF said the new budget meant they could not afford to offer him one despite the fact they want to keep him.

Cranie was on a Championship wage. Are you seriously suggesting we should maintain that wage? Everyone's worried about FFP aren't they? Are you equally suggesting they can offer a wage more reflective on League One salaries with a hope he would sign? Grow up your starting to sound very silly.

cloughie

gaunt looking for a crusade that he can be seen to have led

self publishit
freeloader

Disapeared from the ricoh when it talk sport dropped him because he would have had to pay to get in

cloughie

Cranie was on a Championship wage. Are you seriously suggesting we should maintain that wage? Everyone's worried about FFP aren't they? Are you equally suggesting they can offer a wage more reflective on League One salaries with a hope he would sign? Grow up your starting to sound very silly.

you have quoted a few inaccurate "facts " recently and the FFP has been delayed for yet at least another year,

so no others are NOT WORRIED IT IS ANOTHER SISU SMOKE SCREEN

dongonzalos

TF seriously suggested he was going to offer cranie a contract 2 weeks ago. Yet today he can't be offered one due to the budget. So yes when they say they are going to offer him one 2 weeks ago then can't afford to. Think it possibly is quite a reasonable point to wonder why gaunty thinks they can buy an entire stadium in a couple of weeks. For your info I have always said I expected cranie to go. I was just surprised to hear today the club were no longer in a position to offer him a league 1 contract.

Grow up yourself you are begining to sound a bit drunk.

Grendel

Grendel

TF seriously suggested he was going to offer cranie a contract 2 weeks ago. Yet today he can't be offered one due to the budget. So yes when they say they are going to offer him one 2 weeks ago then can't afford to. Think it possibly is quite a reasonable point to wonder why gaunty thinks they can buy an entire stadium in a couple of weeks. For your info I have always said I expected cranie to go. I was just surprised to hear today the club were no longer in a position to offer him a league 1 contract.

Grow up yourself you are begining to sound a bit drunk.

Yeah your'e right so drunk I thought that a player who would attract interest at Championship level and as a free agent would accept half the wages and play in League One - oh hold on that's not me is it? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

dongonzalos

Yeah your'e right so drunk I thought that a player who would attract interest at Championship level and as a free agent would accept half the wages and play in League One - oh hold on that's not me is it? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Ok let me this right

In response to Jon Gaunt's suggestion that SISU are going to own the whole Ricoh in 2 weeks.

I suggest that the fact SISU said 2 weeks ago we want to re-sign Cranie. Then yesterday TF said we have looked at the budget we now have and we cant actually afford to even offer him a contract.

Not he wants too much money for league 1, he has told us he will not play in League one or he has told us what he wants and it is too much.

They said we cannot afford to offer him a contract after we have received the budget.

In response to this I ask the question how can a club that cannot offer a contract to a player they say they wish to offer a contract to (even if he refuses it) because they cant afford to offer it. How can the same people be able to buy an entire stadium apparently worth 40 million.

Personally I think that is quite a reasonable question.

Your response did not answer the question or even address it, you ranted about why Cranie would not be affordable in league one. Which I always thought anyway and has nothing to do with my question.

You then told me to grow up and that I sound silly. Is the above really silly, really?

Sorry Duffster only one boy sounding silly at the moment, and I will say it again a tad drunk

So how about addressing my original point and not some random argument you felt like having about whether Cranie would have signed or not. Or whether we could have afforded him. As on that point I agree with you. He would not have. We could not afford him. I never said we could.

Last edited:

dongonzalos

So drunk you have me confused with someone who has ever said Cranie will sign a new contract

Please show us all you are not a muppet and find the post where dongonzalos says Cranie will sign a new contract.

If you feel like it I will show you quite a few posts where I say Cranie will be leaving

Grow up Duffster you really are looking like a pleb

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

Users who are viewing this thread